Official Community Created Contracts - SPRING CLEANING (April 2023)

Contract Title: Delirious Autumn Cleaning
Contract ID: 3-28-4423446-09 (Xbox)

Briefing:

I hate cleaning! Why am I getting paid as a Maid to not only hate doing it but also do it in a stingy and already cleaned mansion!? True, I do get a break but I just wanna play video games. This job is bored as hell. I’ll only enjoy it if there’s a mess to clean up. Can you do me a favor and make a clean mess around the mansion. I’ll pay yousome of my salary and give you my spare uniform. Just don’t get caught and/or make it too messy. EAASY! Huh… I guess English wasn’t my favorite subject.

Brief Description:
An interesting puzzle contract. You have to make 5 clean messes for the client to clean up as a Mansion Staff. The Smoking Maid-man needs to get into an explosion, The Admired Maid-man needs to get into an accident, The Cleaning Maid-man needs to get into a different accident (preferably thrown out the window), The Comfort Maid-woman needs to spill the tea and die on the spot with Poison, and the Closet Maid-woman needs to get stabbed with something she wished to see in real life - a horn from a Unicorn. The kills might be really obvious, but the challenge is figuring out what is the fastest way to take all 5 different targets out. Remember, if you get caught… you have to start the contract again. Have fun “creating the clean!”

Featured Contract Image:

6 Likes