Official Community Created Contracts - SPRING CLEANING (April 2023)

Contract ID:
2-28-0478811-00

platform:
PlayStation 4

Posted by:
natnag

Contract Title
CLEANING THE MAID

Briefing:
I received a contract from the butler of a certain mansion.
He asuked us to teach tha maid how to clean the house.
Apparently, there is a misundersatnding between them,
I would like you to teach what real “Cleaning” is.

Brief Description:
The reason the non-English descriptions on the in-game screens are garbled is that they are in the language of my country.
This is a somewhat difficult contract.
Please keep your suits on and cleaning of the designated maids without knocking them unconscious and put them away in a trashbox.
Your cleaning skills are expected :wink:.

And the contract image suggestion of attention:

Contract Details

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-2362961-41

Platform: PC Epic

Submitter name: Trzebiat

Contract Title: 12 Gauge Extravaganza

Briefing:
It’s spring cleaning time in Berlin. Shut down the ongoing drug operation in a loud and spectacular way using different types of Bartoli Shotguns to kill 4 targets tied to selling and buying drugs in the club. Do not pacify anyone and use only weapons you bring with you or find lying around.

Bartoli Hunting Shotgun and Tactical Bartoli 12G can be found on the map lying around.
Bartoli 12 Short H can be unlocked by reaching Mumbai Mastery lvl 5.
Sawed Off Bartoli 12G can be unlocked by reaching New York Mastery lvl 13 but it can also be found in the club if you speak to a right person.

Stealing Sawed Off from bikers won’t work here.

Brief Description: A bit of a puzzle type contract. 4 targets, each to be killed with a different loud shotgun, 1 shotgun has to brought to the contract, 3 are already there lying around the map, but obtaining 1 of them can be tricky, though as a last resort it can be brought to the mission too but that will restrict starting locations and require more backtracking. No Pacifications complication is kinda must have to force using the shotguns that are on the map to pick up instead of knocking out guards to obtain them, and Sawed Off taken from bikers won’t even work here. Each target is easy to isolate for a loud kill even with No KO complication. I originally made that contract for Frote’s batch, so I’m sure some people already know the solution for the puzzle. If not, the suggested image is a clue.

Image suggestion:

Original PNG picture (1930x1440, 5.83MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/10bZC7AutZSsER07GhfH6UFsqEKHOrr3O/view

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-5401336-93

Platform: PC (Steam)

Submitter Name: Pootis.exe

Contract Title: Lean Mean Cleaning Machine

Briefing:

Ditlon is by far the world’s most successful vacuum cleaner manufacturer; so much so that they have put most of their competitors out of business.

This is partly due to the vacuum’s efficiency and robust design, but mostly due to Ditlon’s frequent violation of competition law.

Their competitors are powerless to stop them, and so have instead hired us to destroy Ditlon’s reputation.

They believe that a series of explosions resulting from “faulty Ditlon vacuum cleaners” should do the trick.

Description:

In this contract, the player must eliminate 4 targets in accident explosions, which will require the use of propane flasks. What these 4 targets have in common however, is that they can all be lured to secluded areas using vacuum cleaners. This not only makes it easier to pull off a cleaner kill (no pun intended) with the propane flasks, but also ties into the themes of the contract: making it look like the vacuum cleaners went faulty and exploded.

There are exactly 4 propane flasks on the map; one for each target. Two of the targets are quite close together however, so it is possible to eliminate both of them in one explosion without too much trouble. It should prove to be an interesting challenge, especially for speedrunners, as there are many different routes the player can take to acquire the propane flasks and then use them. Players could also bring in a briefcase to carry two at once, but this would necessitate starting in the Suit, which would put them at a disadvantage. Regardless players need to be careful about where and when they set off the explosions, as fleeing NPCs and investigating guards could make getting to the remaining targets more difficult.

There are no complications other than the kill conditions as I wanted to allow as much freedom of approach as possible. My personal best time is just over 2-minutes, but I’m sure speedrunners can smash that.

Image Suggestion:

My personal favourites of the images that I took are the ones seen below. I’ve also added some more images in the “Additional Images” drop-down menu at the bottom. Pick whichever you like best.

Additional Images

10 Likes

Contract ID: 3-34-0968668-17

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: Wigglyweevil211

Contract Title: Murky feelings

Briefing:

Target:

Brief Description: 47 is in hot waters at Ambrose! Have fun causing some fact paced accidents. Multiple startng locations can be used to complete the contract. I hope you enjoy dipping your toes into this contact! Enjoy.

Image:

Credit to Clue for the top two images & DogegameKizu for the bottom two images

3 Likes

Contract ID : 1-24-6623102-05
Platform : PC Epic Games  Epic Games
Submitter name : Faiz51
Contract Title : Toilet Plunger Maintenance

Image Suggestions :

Additional Information
  • The briefing :

BRIEFING

IMPORTANT NOTICE !!! TOILET MAINTENANCE

13th April 2023,

No one is allowed to STAY or ENTER the Toilet Area after the announced time.
Anyone who disobey will be prosecuted.

Janitor

• All objectives :

Why hide all bodies? BECAUSE IT’S CLEANING TIME !!!

4 Likes

:sunflower: :broom: :sunflower: :broom: Spring Cleaning :sunflower: :broom: :sunflower: :broom:

Contract ID and Title:

Submitter name: linux_penguin

Briefing

Brief Description: With this contract I wanted to get very meta with it. The briefing argues for a cleaner method for contract creation, avoiding anything frivolous with the intent of making contracts light and vibrant… like spring!!! Ultimately, this idea is challenged and a less clean reality welcomed to suggest there’s no need for spring, if you’re enjoying the snow.
Functionally, it’s “clean” with the any/any, no complication “uncluttered” set-up. It is ready to be shaped by the player!

Image Suggestion

:sunflower: :broom: :sunflower: :broom: :sunflower: :broom: :sunflower: :broom: :sunflower: :broom: :sunflower: :broom:

Contract ID and Title:

Submitter name: linux_penguin

Briefing

Brief Description: Haven’s a vibrant place, which we can assume to be in the Spring. However, there’s a second meaning to spring, and sure enough after Bradley’s incident there has been a spring to cleaning. People have been getting cleaned away in accidents (a very clean type of kill) and as a result the scuba diver, who I would like to think is the player once they equip the disguise, springs off into the ocean to get away from the cleaning. After all, he’s a “rat”.
Functionally, this is a slower contract compared to the other. Cleaning takes time but if you’re feeling lazy/efficient, things will certainly pick up in speed. The three civilians move to accidents whereas you will need to bring the accident to the two gamers, who don’t want to go outside.

Image Suggestion

7 Likes

My God thank you guys so much I’m so happy to see my contracts in the most played of the week I’m so happy and thank you guys and girls for the support you are giving me thank you so very much.

2 Likes

NAME:THE PARTY CLEANING
ID:1-22-3798715-66
Submiter name:Version Ωmega
PLATFORM:Epic games PC
this contract you can kill the targets in several ways but you will have to find their weaknesses, but keep in mind that you are in a party so there will be plenty of eyes around you. good haunting

briffing

not get spotted

IMAGE SUGESTION

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-33-3008483-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: I Hate Dust

Briefing: I don’t want it building up in Madam Carlisle’s mansion due to these people. I should get rid of them to get some proper cleaning done.

Brief Description:

Targets

Image suggestion

the title and small bit of the briefing is based on this clip from the hulk movie rip off “the amazing bulk”.

4 Likes

Contract ID: 2-22-8836819-92
Platform: PS5
Submitter name: tryagainlater
Contract Title: Got to Keep the Streets Clean

Briefing: Our client wants to clean the streets of Whittleton Creek. Use the fire hydrants to wash them and punish those who step over the water with their dirty feet.

Brief Description: The contract is focused on electrocuting targets in fire hydrant water. Plenty of viable starting locations and exits based on the target positions. One of the four targets is a roamer which can lead to some options on when and where to take care of them. No disguise restrictions or complications.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-3070247-72
Platform: PC (EPIC)
Submitter name: Parsime
Contract Title: Clean & Discreet
Briefing:

The V.I.P requested that the cleaning be done discreetly and without making noise of any kind. It’s a good thing because it’s your specialty!

Brief Description:

Four targets to eliminate with your fiber wire in the upper floors without neutralizing anyone and with the disguise of your choice. Enjoy!

Targets

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-03-5737249-10

Platform: Playstation

Submitter Name: Switcher

Contract Title: Clear Mirror

Briefing:

Through a Clear Mirror you choose what to see, the dirt and the mess, or the pure and the clean.

The same goes for your targets, you can see the dirt and the mess through the Mansion Staff and you can see the pure and the clean through the Housekeeper.

Eliminate your targets while wearing their uniform in order to present the two sides of a Clear Mirror.

Good luck Agent 47, make the Mansion a little bit cleaner.

Brief Description:

As you can see, this is a 4 Target // Melee Kill Method // Housekeeper / Mansion Staff Required Disguise // No Pacifications Optional Complication.

The concept of this contract is routing as:

• There are no starting locations with the required disguises
  • There are 2 bags with the housekeeper disguise
  • There is 1 bag with the mansion staff disguise
  • One of the bags with the housekeeper disguise is near the mansion guard starting location
  • The bag with the mansion staff disguise is near the kitchen assistant starting location
  • You can acquire disguises from targets after you kill them
  • Targets are split between 2 floors, in each floor there is 1 housekeeper target and 1 mansion staff target

There are so many ways to route this one it’s incredible

Featured Image Suggestion:

Original Version:

Brighter Version:

9 Likes

Contract ID: 1-33-7197163-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Madame Carlisle’s favourite bird

Briefing:
Madam Carlisle’s favourite bird Mr Fresh was very fond of cleanliness. He just exploded with rage when someone threw cigarette butts on the floor or talked dirty. After Alexa’s death, no one ever saw Mr Fresh again. However, rumour has it that every spring the feathered friend flies home, cleans up and gets rid of untidy people.

Brief Description:

4 Likes

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

1. Contract ID: 1-33-5027237-67

Contract Title: A New Boom Sweeps Clean

Briefing:

Good Afternoon,

A bit of field testing today, 47. R&D needs you to test some explosive devices to assess effectiveness and deployment ease. Based on your feedback, R&D will do some spring cleaning on our inventory, retiring the least efficient tools.

Good luck as always.

Brief Description: Eliminate three targets with three uncommon explosives.

Image:

1. Contract ID: 1-03-5966643-67

Contract Title: Chandeathlier Clean Up

Briefing:

Good Morning, 47

A new assignment today in Sapienza. The management at Villa Caruso pressured staff to clean chandeliers without safety precautions, which resulted in a series of deaths. A client sympathetic to the housekeepers contracted us to make a mess of things and clean out the individuals in management responsible for these tragedies.

Happy hunting.

Brief Description: Eliminate 2 targets with Chandeliers without shooting the tension wire. Do this while dressed as a housekeeper.

Image:

2 Likes

NAME:DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES
ID:1-31-8862144-66
Submiter name:Version Ωmega

PLATFORM:EPIC GAMES PC
briffing

it is a puzzle contract that motivates you to think outside the box the title of the contract is inspired by the song from the legendary Frank Sinatra days of wine roses.
Here are some clues below

coins don’t bring coins the map already gave them to you

the poisons are very useful

images sugestion

im leave here the song of days of wine and roses if you want to hear the song

3 Likes

You can remove your hud btw

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-16-8110694-17

Submitter name: Wigglyweevil211

Contract Title: Spotless SONKO

Briefing:

Target:

Brief Description: give some cleaning love to Bangkok, and celebrate its underrated bonus mission! :blue_heart:

Image:

Credit to Clue for the contact image!

3 Likes

Please don’t forget to specify what platform your contract for.
I mean even if it’s for PC, it has two stores to play the game on, and contracts are not crossplatform.
You can’t play Epic contracts on Steam and vice versa without specifically recreating the contract for desired platform, just like with PS or Xbox.
The best way not to forget to provide some info is just to use a submission template which you can find in the initial post

4 Likes

oh shoot it’s true I forgot to add which platform I’m sorry I’ll put it right now.

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-28-6342533-98

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: emetic_smarties

Contract Title: Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust

Briefing:
HITMAN 3_20230407161229

Brief Description: Kill each target secretively and hide their bodies away (how the ‘impure’ targets are transported to hell)! After murdering each target, their disguise must be taken and put on before advancing to the next target. Keep your eyes out for gardening tools! You may need them.

2 Likes