Official Community Created Contracts - SPRING CLEANING (April 2023)

Contract ID: 1-28-7959607-89

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Georgikens

Contract Title: Clean Sweep

Briefing:
Good evening 47.
This contract has come in from a high-profile client, Alexa Carlisle. Ms. Carlisle has been alerted to some of her private staff having negotiations with press to reveal the faking of her death. She asks that you swiftly remove these staff members in tragic accidents before they can release the information. She will deposit a hefty bonus if the bodies are stashed for her ‘cleaners’ to retrieve later.
Good luck, 47. But I’m sure you won’t need it.

Brief Description: Some spring cleaning is due on the behaf of Alexa Carlisle in this frantic but strategic Dartmoor contract. Out with the old, in with the new.

1 Like

Good idea, but I wonder what they will do with this one if they decide to pick it.
Choose one of three contracts to Feature or will Feature all three?
@Clemens_IOI what do think about it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The solution is simple: instead of featuring 3 contracts, add it in as an official escalation!

1 Like

Question here: will they do that?
It would’ve been great of course, but…

3 Likes

ey guys about my contract wine and roses?

Contract ID: 1-26-4937965-67

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract Title: Here’s Agent Clean

Briefing:

Brief Description: Just a silly take on the Mr. Clean brand. As for the contract, eliminate four targets via drowning (1), katana (2), and fiber wire (1). Changing starting disguise is okay, but the kills are to made in your suit.

Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-03-3179697-71

Platform: xbox

Submitter name: AgentSnail47

Contract Title: Spring Lilies

Briefing: Spring Cleaning is well under way at Villa Caruso, but where are the traditional lilies? Turns out some of the cleaning staff have claimed the pollen is giving them allergies, but who are they to complain?! Losing the lucrative Spring flower contract is unacceptable, but the answer is simple: eliminate the complainers and get the flower company back in business.

Brief Description: You’ll have to get a flower delivery man outfit but there a few ways to do that, some more creative than others (and may have knock-on effects on the movement of some NPCs). Otherwise, it’s a nice jaunt around the villa with ANY kill method and no other complication. Where and when you pick up the disguise(s) (or possibly even leave them temporarily) can have an impact on how your run goes.

6 Likes

I was referring Teddy (i replied to his comment), though your screenshots are also sublime!

thaks a lot guys for real

NAME:castle cleaning
ID:1-21-5089103-66
Submiter name:Version Ωmega
PLATFORM:EPIC GAMES PC
IMAGE SUGESTION

BRIFFING
BRIFFING

TARGETS

a fun puzle contract

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-24-2660193-98

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: emetic_smarties

Contract Title: The Mad Mopper

Briefing:
HITMAN 3_20230408144654

Brief Description: Kill the 5 janitors (who are claimed to be imp assassins) with a pistol or tanto depending on which target. Hide all bodies (mandatory) and don’t change your disguise (optional).

2 Likes

It is only bonus to spring clean theme.

1 Like

But you have put it in a submission thread, so I suppose it very well might qualify

3 Likes

If you are really against typing on console, there’s tiny keyboards you can buy that plug in where headphones would go (there’s a version for xbox controllers so I assume PS ones do too). Not having a briefing in game is very hindering on your chances of being featured as I’m pretty certain no contract is edited by IOI before being featured - except to add the image - and if you use the autofill results frequently you can type briefings pretty fast. I frequently go to 350-500 characters and I don’t mind so much because of that.

1 Like

Not only that, imo it shows lack of effort, since you need that briefing written down in game, tho if IOI chooses it they’ll featured that contract w/o the briefing

2 Likes

title

Contract ID : 1-11-3422471-05
Platform : PC Epic Games  Epic Games
Submitter name : Faiz51
Contract Title : Spring Mechanism

Image Suggestions :

• The briefing :

BRIEFING

As a locomotive engineer aka mechanic, you have a responsibility to ensure that every car is in the best possible condition. Failure to maintain may cause a very bad accident, even if the car is still not on the road. Clean every single part of the car especially the spring parts.

• All objectives :

6 Likes

I must ask, how do you take these long screenshots on playstation?

2 Likes

By the looks of things, their pictures can be done with 47’s camera. That camera has a variety of little tricks, like how it can be used on ledges, so I can’t recommend it more to players without ansel.

1 Like

Oh I thought they edit the briefing, I wish there was an easier way to edit contracts now I gotta remake it, thx for the advice tho

I also wish u could delete the contracts

1 Like