Official Community Created Contracts - SPRING CLEANING (April 2023)

It is good to say that those briefings are in databases of Hitman as images. So they aren’t editable so easily as text.

1 Like

They’re right that I edited them together in Photoshop. The bottom part is actually three images put together to get the whole thing without any red outlines. Then it’s easy enough to line them up based on the letters to make sure it’s pixel perfect.

1 Like

It’s Playstation

I’m amazed, it’s insanely perfect well done m8

3 Likes

My bad thought u were talking about a different contract, that screenshot is amazing tho

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-18-5769034-98

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: emetic_smarties

Contract Title: Filthy Prescription

Briefing:
HITMAN 3_20230409175023

Brief Description: Teach the hospital board not to skip on spring cleaning by using various accidents to your advantage as well as weapons on the map.

1 Like

Re-re-submission but slightly different (IOI please make it so you can delete contracts)

ID: 2-06-7311469-16

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter Name: Noshy345

Title: The Golden Touch

Briefing:

Brief Description: This contract is around the consulate area and made with loud non accident kills, and the complications make it a fast chaotic mess. I hope it’s fun

Featured Image:

3 Likes

My bad, I assumed that you assumed they were editted together

2 Likes

First time submitting !

Contract ID: 3-28-1776473-13

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: Calo1735

Contract Title: The Smuggling Sweep

Briefing:

Brief Description: You can use several starting locations and exits, as long as you don’t change your disguise. The type of accident is also not specified so the possibilities are varied. I feel like it is accessible to new players and still fun to do when you’re experienced.

Featured Contract Image suggestion
(i’m bad at screenshots)

3 Likes

And another one (can you tell I love Dartmoor?)

Contract ID: 3-33-7649292-13

Submitter name: Calo1735

Contract Title: SPRING B(L)OOM

Briefing:

Brief Description: I really like The Garden Show, because you can get around (almost) everywhere in your suit. Also, it is definitely the best map to celebrate Spring ! That said, this contract is a bit tricky to get 5 stars on, but I found two different routes to do so. There are only two propane flasks on the map, which means you’ll have to use one of the lamps to blow Sato up. Since you can’t shoot the propane flasks, I suggest using the targets’ dirty habits to eliminate them… Enjoy !

Featured Contract Image suggestion

3 Likes

Oh wow this is amazing, I love that you made your own escalation. I’ll play it for sure!

This is a submission by @Punchy_Gameing , dude is brand new here they submitted on their own thread.

Contract ID: 3-28-7838138-77

Submitter name: Punchy Gameing

Contract Title: GET TO WORK

Briefing: Its TERRIBLE she’s busy crying over a heartbreak caused by Patrick and two staff stop cleaning when Edwards plays the piano. Eliminate them to preserve the work ethic of this beloved manor.

Brief Description: Staff wont get cleaning eliminate all distractions

1 Like

I won’t be submitting anything for this… But if I did - the only thing bouncing around in my head atm is something with a play on the words (maybe) Insane and (definitely) Sanitation (too many using the word “clean” already :sweat_smile: ) and explosive device kills (needs to be extra strength) but be sure to hide bodies(!).

All kills would require a hazmat type of suit. So Sapienza (Biolab suit), Haven Island (gas mask suit), or Patient Zero.

Edit: Eh, if this inspires anybody - please feel free to use it!

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-28-7838138-77

Submitter name: Punchy Gameing

Contract Title: GET TO WORK

Briefing: Its TERRIBLE she’s busy crying over a heartbreak caused by Patrick and two staff stop cleaning when Edwards plays the piano. Eliminate them to preserve the work ethic of this beloved manor.

Brief Description: Staff wont get cleaning eliminate all distractions

Today’s Monday, but not 11th, it’s 10th!
Considering that mistake we should keep the thread open till the 11th, tho threads usually close on Mondays and batches get released at thursday, so letting you know that whatever you’ll submit from now on will probably not be chosen.

1 Like

Today or tomorrow?
There is another possibility: The next April 11 on a Monday will be 2033.

6 Likes

Usually submission threads are closed on Monday, so I guess the day of the week is correct, the date is a bit messed up.
Considering this, I would count submissions as over

1 Like

I doubt Clemens works today given that today is a holiday in Denmark. So I would assume he meant submissions to be closed tomorrow.

1 Like

Let’s wait for him and see :slight_smile:
But still I’ll warn anybody aiming to post their contracts till Tuesday that their contracts might not be considered. It’s all up to Clemens to deside

2 Likes

That’s wrong since the batch is released on April 14th, 2023 :sunglasses:

Call me captain obvious

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-21-5056079-29

Platform: epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Spring tournament

Briefing: Every spring the old king held a tournament. He and his subjects desperately needed to clear their minds of winter moping and recharge their minds with fresh energy.

Brief Description:

4 Likes