20 Years David Bateson as 47 (Audio Interview)

Long interview with David and his career as a contract killer pretending to be it’s voice:

https://the-note-show.simplecast.com/episodes/ep-7-david-bateson

Thanks @mow for posting it somewhere else where I happened to see it. :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh and thanks to cake who already posted it in another thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

And another interview:

19 Likes

I listened to the whole thing the other day, but now someone on Reddit is saying that in this interview he says he won’t even be recording any H3 lines until this November, can anyone confirm this? I don’t want to re-listen to the 45 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

He only said he cannot say anything but this is not the last time we hear him.

2 Likes

I got around to listening to the whole interview, and it’s uncanny how his natural speaking voice is so close to the dialogue he provides for 47.

There were some moments where I almost thought it was 47 being interviewed, and not the man portraying the character.

Thanks for sharing this!

I thought it was especially funny that he talked about Brits not liking his accent because they cannot pin it to a specific location. “So, where are you from?”

1 Like

Another interview with David!

5 Likes

This was a fun listen and I’d recommend it! Especially the part about disciplining his children with a fish :smile:

1 Like

he should have been hired for both Hitman movies

I’m still holding out that someday they make another and even if they have to use an older Hitman in real time with a younger Hitman in flash backs, that Bateson will be able to play 47.