47 posing with his targets (season 1)

28 Marco Abiati29 Sister Yulduz30 Oybek Nabazov31 Craig Black32 Brother Akram33 Klaus Liebleid34 Owen Cage

61 Likes

A26  Marv Slick GonivA27 Harry Smokey BagnatoA28 Marco AbiatiA29 Sister YulduzA30 Oybek NabazovA31 Craig BlackA32 Brother AkramA33 Klaus LiebleidA34 Owen Cage

45 Likes

This has to be one of the best sets of pictures in this forum. Beary amazing job! :bear::+1:

10 Likes

Cool idea, if only the targets knew who they were posing with…

3 Likes

Awesome idea! I wish I would’ve come up with it myself!

1 Like

This thread is freaking awesome, man! :open_mouth:
Outstanding shots!! Keep up the good work, you should try to get shots of some elusives lol
But these are great… should include the future seasons as well, when they are released.

4 Likes

Thanks. It was quite challenging to get them both to look at the camera in some of these shots.

3 Likes

Thank you. It’s funny you mentioned elusives. I actually got some good pics with quite a few of them. But I started this whole thing a little late so I missed a few. I couldn’t stand not to have the whole set…hence why I didn’t post them.

I’ll definitely add season 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did you get the extractor out of the school? It’s been a while so I forgot how. Nice set of photos, thanks for posting them :grinning:.

1 Like

This one was a bit tricky to do. His route is very limited. And I didn’t like any of the school’s background settings. I had to get him out of there. I basically killed everyone in and around the school… then (discreetly) dropped a gun in front of him so he’d go alert a guard. I calculated it so the nearest guard would be at the entrance of the embassy.

1 Like

Love it! Might have to try compiling a set of these images myself, perhaps in previous games too.

2 Likes

Aw I was hoping there was a trigger for it, thanks for the info.

1 Like

lol. Very creative. Here, take my likes.

How about 47 posing with his favourite female crush in each level. Everyone could do that, and many of us would choose different women in each location. lol

(Or gay players and female players could take pictures of 47 posing with his favourite male crush. This probably needs its own thread.)

1 Like

Yes, absolutely!! Please do that, I’d like to see a huge album of all the targets from all the Hitman games
:smiley::+1:

1 Like

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed. I really did this for the fans. I knew you guys would get a kick out of it.

I like your idea. It’d be quite entertaining to see who other players would pick. But yes it’s best to have it in a separate thread. I’m planning on updating this one as future episodes release.

2 Likes

Very cool images. How about 47 has his weapon drawn to the targets head, the target is oblivious to this… “smile for the camera”.

1 Like

These are great! The framing and poses of the characters reminds me of a Wes Anderson film :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you clicked post before the image finished uploading?

1 Like

Yeah, thanks for the reply! Now it works!

Dude pls check this out

1 Like