47 posing with his targets (season 1)

Please like the post on the website also! The Hitman screenshot thread

Awesome thread and photos! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Nice avatars @FibreWire and @SA-SO :+1:.

2 Likes

Hey guys. Now that GOTY is out, I finally updated the entire set. Please check it out.

These were all done on the PS4 using the screenshot function.

Unfortunately I couldn’t include the Vector (sniper only mission). I doubt I’ll include any elusive targets.

However I’ll add any futur additional bonus mission and of course the one we’re all waiting for…season 2!

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Note: For each shot I tried to have 47 wear different outfits. I also tried to have both “models” look straight into the camera.

2 Likes

These are honestly really cute! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

19 Penelope Graves

Grant_Wood_-American_Gothic-_Google_Art_Project

HITMAN Gothic copy

17 Likes

Clown+Abiatti is my new wallpaper.

5 Likes

Wow I’m flattered. Thank you! And thank you for producing such a phenomenal game. I work in the film industry so I don’t have time to play everything out there, but I always find time for Hitman!

1 Like

If only it would be a pitchfork on Colorado…

1 Like

Glad to hear that! Thank you for the wallpaper! :wink:

2 Likes

Ansel users - we really need a Season 2 version of this thread, please… :grin:

2 Likes

Funny you say that. I just got done with doing season 2. It’s ready to go, along with all season 1 shots redone much better. I’ll post everything very soon (still not satisfied with a couple of shots)

4 Likes

Amazing! I absolutely LOVED your work in Season 1, looking forward to seeing what the 2018 targets have to bring to the party!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. I think you’ll be pleased with how everything turned out. I got Season 1, Patient Zero, Bonus Missions fully redone. And of course Season 2 (including The Bank & Haven Island). I even did the 4 special assignments lol

3 Likes

Nice! I’m gonna keep an eye on this thread as well. I too enjoyed seeing the ones you posted from S1. Can’t wait to see them all together :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve found it really useful as a reference when making more minimalist designs of the targets, since there aren’t many front-on shots of them on the internet.

1 Like

Thanks @Piano_Man. Can’t wait to share with you guys. I’m hoping to be able to post everything by next weekend. I’m just contemplating wether I should create a brand new thread that will include season 3 (and any additional content). Graphics have evolved and 47 looks different now. This thread could be a reference to how it used to be. I dunno…we’ll see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s right. Especially with 47 hanging out next to them lol

1 Like