Santa Fortuna - Embrace Of The Serpent

7 Likes

Mumbai - Illusions Of Grandeur

7 Likes

Miami - A Silver Tongue

6 Likes

Whittleton Creek - A Bitter Pill

6 Likes

And that’s the lot for now, folks. Remember to bury original image creator @JON-PAUL_STUART under a metric fuckton of Likes as and when he registers on the new HMF for giving us these amazing pictures. Hope you can come back later in 2021 with some updates for the HITMAN 3 targets, dude, you are an artist doing the lord’s work!!! :grin:

8 Likes

How did @JON-PAUL_STUART get all the targets in those locations?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that he said it was the weapon-lure trick plus a whole lot of patience and effort that got him these amazing shots.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @scat1620 for bringing back this topic from the grave. It was indeed a mix of weapon lure trick, distraction tricks and a huge amount of patience. To have both 47 and his target looking straight at the camera was such a huge pain. But I’m very pleased with the results.

I’ll definitely work on new shots from Hitman 3 in the near future (a little too busy now). But I’ve already 100% all challenges and I’m just worried about Berlin’s targets being too much and Carpathian’s target can’t be manipulated to move around.

I might just do Dubai, Dartmoor, Chongqing and Mendoza. Let’s also see what IO plans exactly for DLC.

In the meantime thanks to everyone who enjoyed my work :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Awesome! Great to have you back on HMF, buddy, and no rush in updating this for HITMAN 3, your efforts from H1-H2 stand by themselves as an amazing body of work! Thanks again for all the enjoyment I’ve had from viewing these pictures, and kudos to the time and effort you’ve put into creating such a cool rogue’s gallery for us all! :smiley:

2 Likes

I just wanted to say that if you wear the white shadow themed costume, none of the targets in Berlin are enforcers.

4 Likes

That’s some great shots dude!
Keep up the great photography :blush: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out. I haven’t bought any of the DLCs yet. I’m waiting for a price drop. Then I’ll get to work on H3 :blush:

Much appreciated man! :smiley:

4 Likes