47's Face Part 3

Yeah everything looks exactly the same to me too, the only difference I can see is his eyes are a teeny weeny bit closed(like :grinning: instead of :smiley: )he sorta looks a little more menacing though I’m not completely sure, it could also be the lighting

3 Likes

I only spot very minor differences like normal maps of the skin, for example the nose tip is more smooth and there is a more prominent vein at the temple. But this could also be because of the different lighting, angle and picture quality.

6 Likes

yeah, overall there might be changes to the texture but that’s it.

1 Like

I dont think they paid someone from outside IO to make 47 look like a Human being in HITMAN 2, just to screw him up again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I personally see absolutely no difference in those pictures beside the lighting.

2 Likes

Oh, they did? Didn’t know that. What happened?

afaik they paid a Freelancer to rework 47 for HITMAN 2. idk why but i think he did a good job.

Anton Kozlov is his name apparently:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4bXKGY

Edit: Seems like he did some more work for IO, but i dont think he’s an employee of IO.

3 Likes

Is he the artist who rendered Diana in the trailer?

1 Like

i cant tell you for sure, but on his profile he has made a Diana Model for HITMAN 2 at least, so i guess its possible.

1 Like

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/e0JPd3

2 Likes

Looks like not then. All his posts there seem to be a year old at least.

Well, whoever rendered Diana in that party dress? chefs kiss

Note that people on artstation sometimes happen to post their work years later.

3 Likes

:wink:

Well it looks like the same face, so I’d say they either reused the face (so he did sort of make the model partially) or they re-hired him and he can’t release models until the game is out

I’d guess the latter based on the outstanding work he did in H2

1 Like

This new face does look different to me, it looks much better but it still retains what I liked about the H2 face as well. I liked the H2 face, it’s become the definitive 47 to me but its features get washed away in strong lighting. That’s why I suspect this is a touched up face for H3, I don’t think H2 Face would be able show the same amount of detail in that same environment

2 Likes

What neck do you guys like the most?

• or 2

0 voters

3 Likes

Eussh, now that you pointed it out I can’t unsee how weird the 2nd one is. It looks too cylinder looking to be natural.

2 Likes

Exactly 2020 2020 2020

The neck is the least of our problems, is it just me or does 47 have a receding chin!?

1 Like

agent 47 eating too much McDonalds confirmed

5 Likes

He hasn’t even fit into a vent since Absolution when he was a sad boi… :frowning:

2 Likes