A cinematic take on HITMAN: World of Assassination

Loving these so far, great job. This is how the Hitman movies should have been like.
I just have one little nitpick. Why are you using 47’s face from Hitman 2? I think it would be weird when he suddenly has a different look when you get to the Hitman 3 episodes.

2 Likes

Fantastic video. Keep 'em coming.

4 Likes

Hey! I used the one in HITMAN 2 because is the one I liked the best, as he seems older and more experienced. I can always mod H3 to have the H2 head model. I’ll even go further and say I should have used the 2016 model for the training level as he looks younger, but oh well… I just forgot :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you! My inner 47 is happy

4 Likes

I love your cinematic videos, that’s how i would expect a hitman movie.
Really enjoyed how you focused on the story and side characters while 47 is alsways blending in and is more like a shadow, barely seen.
He’s like a side character, always in the background, in different disguises, aware of everything going on, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
As viewer you only get a glimpse of the kill. The kill itself is only barely seen. Silent and unnoticed. No one saw a thing. He was like a shadow. You truly nailed this detail with your camera view, cuts and music.
It looks like a lot of effort you put into every episode. Can’t wait to watch all as one movie. Thank you for that good entertainment.Truly masterpieces.

12 Likes

Damn, I thought when I saw this thread bumped that the Sapienza video had been dropped. Very much looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Me too. B&B is doing the Lord’s work!

2 Likes

Wow thanks! Im finishing Sapienza. Took longer than expected but theres a lot of story there. It will be up next week probably :blush:
Ps. They keep getting longer. This one is like 30min or so :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Hey everybody! It’s this guy again.
I just uploaded episode 3 of my series, a cinematic approach to HITMAN: World of Assassination. This time it’s Sapienza’s turn. Quite lengthy. I hope you like it as much as the previous ones!

https://youtu.be/yCOTkjAyVK4

33 Likes

This just came up on my suggestions. And I’m already loving it! The scene of 47 in the safe house at the computer is so perfect! i don’t know how you do it but it’s AMAZING!!

10 Likes

Amazing video as always. Keep it up!

7 Likes

Thank you!! I like that scene too.

8 Likes

That moment at 16:44. Amazing. You can feel the suspense, 47 is on the premises. :scream: His silent scope of the room says everything. You never fail to astound

7 Likes

Thank you! In fact 47 doesn’t talk in this whole video :joy:

5 Likes

Haha of course. He’s a silent protagonist but you work with it well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The production on these are getting better and better with all the extra added animations. Even knowing the missions well, I enjoy starting the episode wondering as it goes just which kill methods 47 will go for.

Always great, and I look forward to more!

8 Likes

Incredible once again, this is critically underrated content :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Running out of superlatives to praise your videos with, @BaldAndBarcoded! You keep getting better with every episode and Sapienza is your best one yet. Absolutely immaculate.

8 Likes

Thank you all! :smiley: Glad you guys liked it!

8 Likes

all of these are fantastic man really well made, i like how you do insert action into the short movies despite 47 supposedly being a silent assassin makes him feel more brutal in a way idk. Anyway why did you decide to go with the Hitman 2 head for the movies, just wondering?

2 Likes