Elusive Target #5: THE ICONOCLAST (Year 3, 28 July - 7 August 2023)

Might be a rich cultist who got invited to the Dubai tower. Or a poor one in China.

4 Likes

I could see a homeless person rallying the homeless people of Chongqing to start a coup or uprising. Ridiculous but why not?

1 Like

With the shrine in Mendoza, and how Yates goes to pray there, it rings out in my mind as the most ā€˜religiousā€™ map in H3, which would fit with the definition of an iconoclast

14 Likes

Given how tiny that part is, we can say H3 has no religious map at all. :stuck_out_tongue: Sapienza was pretty much the only map with a church, Sgail has a ruined one that probably is unusable for an ET. They have to come up with something where a religious ET uses some non-religious part of a map.

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking berlin, dunno why, just a hunch. I expect there will be some sort of secondary objective too. Like with Kody.

5 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m not saying theyā€™ll base the whole ET inside the tiny shrine cave :joy:

I could see a weird religious cult popping up in a vineyard more than in a skyscraper, manor, club, or train tbh

Only reason I automatically rule out Chongqing is because the Pride Escalation is happening there. I reckon IO will want to spread content across a lot of maps, not have two of the big pieces of the seasons content on the same map

4 Likes

Re: an additional objectiveā€¦ Like with the Dartmoor ET and getting the painting. So this might have a painting to steal as wellā€¦? :thinking:

Maybe a religious painting that he wants toā€¦ steal for himself?

I hope its not another painting, though that would fit berlins warehouse, i think ioi can think of a better secondary objective then one i can speculate here.

3 Likes

The painting had a direct link to the seven sins so I can see future items be relevant for ET objectives as well.
Though what item could be religious and kinda fit to a ruin in Berlin?

1 Like

Some kind of voodoo ritual in the swampy area?

5 Likes

That would be interesting as this location is not used currently. Then Iā€™d like to see some extra passage being added from the radio tower to that place to make it less linear and having the big industrial building not tainting the nature character.
Although voodoo is a very unusual thing in Germany. :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe some Celtic cult with the leader being some kind of druid?

3 Likes

Yes, but I donā€™t think an iconoclast cares about what is usual or not :wink:

But Iā€™m a big fan of mystical druid stuff as well so I fully support your idea! Anyone up for an accident kill under a colossal menhir?

1 Like

Alright, imagine the Iconoclast chanting WOLOLO and 47s tie turns from red to blue.

5 Likes

Turns out the Iconoclast be in 4 different maps:
!

23 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m out. Send Chamberlin, heā€™s gladly going to take out someone who critizes Clone Land.

New idea:

Iconoclast will be @Mini spreading the word of the majestic Lucas Grey.

6 Likes

ā€¦who died for our sins.

6 Likes

I watch over his legacy.

18 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that iconoclasts donā€™t have to be religious. Many modern day iconoclasts are academic atheists and anti-theists, hell you donā€™t even need a religious angle period.

6 Likes

I see youā€™re still discounting my fabulous predictionā€¦ :unamused: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes