Elusive Target #5: THE ICONOCLAST (Year 3, 28 July - 7 August 2023)

I mean your prediction is certainly imaginative, I will give you that.

1 Like

And no matter how shitty the puns, I remain un-banned: murgh ha ha ha ha!

3 Likes

I feel like all the Sin ET’s will have some sort of secondary objectives that tie into the sin, like the painting in collector symbolizing his greed, maybe some notebook like in embrace of the serpent, some tablet like in a house built on sand, etc. No idea what it would be for the iconoclast though.

2 Likes

Okay, if Iconoclastic is dismantling religious beliefs etc etc. Which maps are the most suitable for that ET all over the trilogy?

Sapienza,
Bangkok,
Hokkaido(?),
Santa Fortuna,
Mumbai,
Whittleton Creek (wildcard),
Dubai (it’s probably this one).

Now, they said on the insider that it is a Hitman 3 ET, and it is brand new, which means that it is almost certainly from a Hitman 3 map. Then Dubai is the only that fits the name. Right?

Surely it can’t be Dartmoor or Berlin? Maybe Chongqing, definitely not the Carpathians (Although, I am sure that could be fun to do once).

1 Like

Also was thinking of Dubai. If there is a actual artwork or religious item the target wants to steal or destroy, it could be in the exhibition space or replace a sculpture in the opener areas or the penthouse.

Hadn’t considered the Carpathian Mountains either, but it could be an interesting concept: the train being a high security transport for the object the target goes after. Or for a future Elusive Target: a prison transport and 47 has to kill a prisoner.

6 Likes

that’s a good point. The Sisel Bardu painting is in the main mission of Dartmoor, so there might be another thing already in a level that the Elusive revolves around.

3 Likes

Interesting though this sounds, I hope the target isn’t too similar to the The Collector. Perhaps they’ll change it up a bit

1 Like

Good point actually, think that would be pretty cool to see.

1 Like

leaks aren’t allowed on HMF anymore right? after what Travis said on IOI Insider

3 Likes

We are internally discussing it, but it would be nice if people did not post leaks until we have something to post.

9 Likes

I recall in the Twitch livestream a few people in chat were posting something about “freesapors”. That must’ve been about you. :thinking:

I’m not sure what those here that shepherd the forum would have to say about it, but at least announce what is going to be posted, then have the common sense and courtesy to wrap it in spoiler tags. Pics, text that reveals routes, locations… The obvious stuff.

Surprised this is even a question. Perhaps people that want to cheat can be tagged in PM discussion for the juicy details.

4 Likes

While I’m not really a fan of spoilers or leaks, just putting my two cents out there – I think leaks should still be allowed, but restricted to one specific thread and highly enforce using spoiler tags for it.

Leaks happen all the time in games, especially for those with evolving content on PC.
One could say that if IO doesn’t want that content spoiled, they shouldn’t include it in their updates, but I get that it’s probably difficult to keep track of every little thing they include, even some concepts that might just not make it into the game.

While I’m a bit sad that I’m aware of a few leaks, it does make me excited to see if they get included later on in the game, for real.
Though just because it’s in the files doesn’t mean it’s a guarantee. (see: all those beta items from 2016)
But, it’s still fun to speculate and wonder…

10 Likes

I don’t mind leaks as long as there is advance warning and spoiler tags used appropriately.

I don’t like it when some people are jerks and splash spoilers all over the place without warning.

13 Likes

Next time @Mini, next time.

12 Likes

She looka like the real deal of being an assassin! I hope she can also hunt us down. Hehe.

3 Likes

Ljudmila is alive? Also, that’s longer runtime than usual.

I can’t say I am looking forward to killing her… :grin:

28 Likes

Can’t wait for her to headshot me while I’m looking for her and getting a Missiom Failed. UwU

5 Likes

47 is banging competition out of the way.