Elusive Target #5: THE ICONOCLAST (Year 3, 28 July - 7 August 2023)

Eezy Peezy Lemon Squeezy

13 Likes

The fifth one of my ā€˜SASO No Ko No Emetics Fiber Wireā€™ on Elusive Targets series.
Also first time use of the Requiem Suit based shrine exit

And another one for the tally

18 Likes

Wait, is Montgomeryā€™s first name Robert?

From Joanneā€™s bio

5 Likes

Well, I was gonna post my SASO Run of #TeamNoRestartsHere so the File I recorded with OBS is just not there. I have no idea why, but Iā€™m f*cking frustrated right now.

3 Likes

Strange, when I tested this in contracts mode I couldnā€™t get it to work. Cool to see that it works with the ET at least.

4 Likes

Itā€™s only a feature in this ET, not the main mission or contracts mode

5 Likes
17 Likes

Is anyone else having great difficulty in serving her poisoned wine? I got a waiter disguise, found the wine, and when I went back to the bar, there was an option to serve it to everyone in the vicinity except Ms Bayswater!

2 Likes

@Euler13 For your ET video:

Once Joanne talks to Sarah Kavanaugh (this is the second NPC Joanne talks to in her initial route) and gives Sarah her card, you can KO Sarah and get the card. The intel for the business card tells you that you can return it to Joanne. Once returning it to Joanne, sheā€™ll tell you to meet her at the theatre. I havenā€™t seen what happens after that yet, but itā€™ll probably lead to some more dialogue and a kill opportunity.

12 Likes

yeah, i just did it. works a treat.

1 Like

To be more precise, Joanne tells you to tell Sarah to go to the theater. Afterwards, she will wait in front of the cinema entrance with her guard, but she seems to just be pacing back and forth, with no option to approach her yourself . Maybe there is something there, but I didnā€™t find it yet.

5 Likes

Very cool run! But I have to ask: How did an explosive duck electrocute her?

2 Likes

Hey thatā€™s the suit I was wearing when I pressed her off buttonā€¦ :sunglasses: but used the concealable knife throw

2 Likes

Duck destroys faucet and lamp

3 Likes

Ah, I thought so but was amazed that there wasnā€™t a commotion because of an explosive. Really creative play!

Joanne has three hearts and the saying ā€œcarpe diemā€ tattooed on her hands.

I canā€™t wait for ā€œThe Iconoclast Returns MKIIIā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

28 Likes

The Undying + The Iconoclast = The [insert_your_name_here]
Double Elusive Target

4 Likes

Well, I did the sniper kill (it retains SA), but fucked up SA on my way out. This is the second time Iā€™ve failed SA by going for an over complicated escape. Probably wonā€™t be the last. :confused:

13 Likes

Well, my perfect run of H3 ETs has its first blemish, but thatā€™s part of the fun of being in #TeamNoRestarts. Thought this was going to be a super-easy ET, but it turns out that contextual button prompts are finnicky things and Joanneā€™s bodyguard drank the poisoned Malbec that Iā€™d poured especially for her. Hey ho, that just left her unguarded to take a head-first dive off the balcony when I went for my trusty Remote Emetic Gas in Briefcase backup plan and she felt a sudden need to vomit.

9 Likes

Yeah, the Getaway was really tricky and I got nearly spotted twice, since as I was in the process of pressing ā€˜Gā€™, the Button disappeared and a Gaucho was looking at me the entire time. Really wish OBS wouldnā€™t had f*cked up my recording :confused: