About the Wishlist category

Talk about the features that you would like to see in a Hitman game.

Some rules:

• Do not spoil the new game for people who have not played it.
    This means no spoilers in titles, if your wish requires you use spoilers from the new game then be sure to use the spoiler tags responsibly.

• Do no post ideas for new games if you don’t know what’s in the latest game. This is largely to prevent redundancy and flame wars when people point out that your idea has already been implemented.

• You may post ideas for DLCs for Absolution, however again please be sure to follow the above two rules.

• Remember that IOI Employees do sometimes read this forum and by posting here you are agreeing they may use anything you post here as a free ideas bucket but are under no obligation to do so.

Have fun.

2 Likes

Look, man I really really love agent 47 and how beautifully they’ve built his highly sophisticated, cold blooded yet warm and loving character. And hitman - although the story does have prospects for many turns and directions to follow (like Victoria, or Diana, or Lucas grey) - would just not be the same without 47. 47 is hitman and hitman is 47. What i think is that they’re just taking things a little too far and rolling into the commercial and general spectrum, like releasing hitman 2 in episodes, which kills it’s originality and what defines hitman, and in the story, doing things like delving into his personal life, hitman is supposed to be this mythical, legendary, and mysterious assassin that everyone fears so bad! I think they really need to look back to past hitman games and how beautifully they were built, purely basic yet so intriguing and challenging, while we continued to fear 47.

And I honestly DON’T think there’s any need to kill 47 at all, I mean albeit we love him like anything, he will have his time, he’ll have to go, but that is surely not now, plus David Bateson is ready to provide 47’s voice for as long as it takes and I guess if they just make it a little like the old hitman games the sales would easily shoot super high!

I really don’t want to watch this game die like call of duty or the others that died because they couldn’t think straight and made shit so complicated it just went down. Keep it simple, people will love it!