Acces pass won’t allow me hitman 2 levels

Platform: [PS4, digital

Description :
I purchased hitman 3 with the hitman 1 GOTY access pass as it states you can access hitman 1 and 2 levels from within hitman 3. I have never owned any other hitman games and purchased this for the sole reason of being able to access all the levels across the 3 games.

The problem is I cannot access hitman 2 levels and it’s greyed out asking me to buy hitman 2. The access pass clearly states access is given for both 1 and 2.

How can I rectify this?

What it says is that the Access Pass system is used to get levels from the first two games. It then goes on to say:

Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from ‘HITMAN 1 - GOTY Edition’ in HITMAN 3.

The H1 GOTY Access Pass doesn’t grant access to Hitman 2 levels.

7 Likes

As Zero wrote, the Hitman 1 GOTY Access Pass doesn’t get you access to the Hitman 2 locations.

To get access to the Hitman 2 locations in Hitman 3;
You can either purchase a Hitman 2 edition (Standard or Gold), then import the locations to Hitman 3 by redeeming the Hitman 2 Standard or Gold Access Pass for no additional cost.
Or you can purchase the Hitman 2 Standard or Gold Access Pass for Hitman 3.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 1 GOTY Edition: ICA Facility, Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado, Hokkaido, 3x GOTY Escalations and rewards and 4x Patient Zero campaign missions

HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Standard Edition: Hawke’s Bay, Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Isle of Sgail, plus 1x Sniper Assassin map: Himmelstein

How to get it
– Consoles: If you own a digital copy of HITMAN 2 Standard Edition or HITMAN 2 Silver/Gold, you will be able to download this Access Pass for no additional cost. The price for this Access Pass will be listed as ‘free’ when you look for it in the store.

HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass [DISC]
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Standard Edition: Hawke’s Bay, Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Isle of Sgail, plus 1x Sniper Assassin map: Himmelstein

How to get it
– Consoles: If you own a physical disc copy of HITMAN 2 Standard Edition, you will be able to download this Access Pass for no additional cost through the HITMAN 2 in-game store. (You will see the full listing price if you look for the Access Pass in the PS/Xbox store as a disc owner.) On Xbox, you also need to own a digital copy of either HITMAN 3 or the HITMAN 2 Free Starter Pack before navigating to the in-game store.

HITMAN 2 Gold Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Gold Edition: Hawke’s Bay, Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Isle of Sgail, New York, Haven Island, plus 3x Sniper Assassin maps: Himmelstein, Hantu Port, Siberia and 4x Special Assignments.

How to get it
– Consoles: If you own a digital copy of HITMAN 2 Gold Edition, you will be able to download this Access Pass for no additional cost. The price for this Access Pass will be listed as ‘free’ when you look for it in the store.

HITMAN 2 Expansion Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Expansion Pass: New York, Haven Island, plus 3x Sniper Assassin maps: Himmelstein, Hantu Port, Siberia and 4x Special Assignments.

How to get it
– Consoles: If you own a digital copy of HITMAN 2 Gold Edition, you will be able to download this Access Pass for no additional cost. The price for the Access Pass will be listed as ‘free’ when you look for it in the store.

6 Likes

i know its been years lol but i ran into the same issue just figured out all you need to do is go to manage game and add ons for hitman select the game once you get there and all the levels and dlc you own will show up and you can pick what to install

1 Like