Additional map idea

The idea is easy. Its similar to miami, but what about to make a map like a champions leauge or fifa world cup final? And multiple targets with a football player as well.

“Addictilnal”

Im gonna assume you mean Additional?

Set it in Brazil for some extra South American representation (Argentina would work as well, Boca and River Plate anyone?)

• Disguise yourself as a sub, injure the target and get sent off to go offer your private apology in the medical wing
  • Disguise as the manager and sub the target off
  • Vuvuzela as weapon, triggers special animation upon executing a target with it (if you don’t know what a vuvuzela is, look it up and weep)
  • Away stands can only be accessed by disguising yourself as a fan of the away team
  • Dressing room can be meddled with for half time fun
  • Autograph signing event for added Opportunities
  • Target(s) can be drowned in a vat of Not-Gatorade
  • Football trophy-related assassination
  • Obligatory mascot disguise
  • Secondary or Tertiary target roaming the VIP boxes and boardrooms
  • Four sniping spots, one in each floodlight fixture
  • Teambus can be messed around with
  • Disguising yourself as a member of the away team allows you to use their teambus as an escape
  • Disguise yourself as VAR (Video Assistant Referee) and have your target sent off unfairly
  • Scoreboard can be sabotaged
  • Strandberg’s TV camera assassination from Marrakesh is recycled
  • You can knock out a NPC insisting on calling the sport ‘soccer’ with the rest of the crowd cheering you on
  • Blending in as a commentator in the VIP area will have 47 actually provide commentary, might lead to an Opportunity

Honestly, a football stadium is one of the most requested maps, and I can see why. Loads of potential.

4 Likes

When you put it that way I need it now. Hitman 3 must have a futbol stadium. Argentina Would be awesome.

1 Like

It was a good idea, isn’t it? :grin:

I had a thought. I know there are a lot of different different options about Colorado HM season 1. People either love it or hate it, I am born and raised Colorado and was excited when I saw this map but was disappointed when I played the level. Here in Colorado it’s real outdoorsy and we just got our first snow. I think it would be cool to have a new map for Colorado maybe like a ski resort or something to show the how beautiful Colorado is and not such a small limited map like what we got. I know there was a snow level somewhat with Hokkaido but it was more inside, or even a level in the Rocky Mountains!

1 Like

Sorry, i know this is an old post from banned member, but what does

means? Like i have some idea, just not sure if it’s the right one.

As he talks about football, most probably that means a reserve player.
Player that can enter the game from the bench on substitute.
Reserved players are dressed in training suits that drastically different from the in-game players’ uniform

Aha, thanks! Got no idea about sports.
I liked what was in my head better tho :laughing:

2 Likes

I think I know what you thought about, but this is hardly appropriate in this case :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s not banned… He can come back in 3018 :wink:

And yeah @misterkiller is correct. In football, sub is short for substitute :smile: