Agent 47 invites us to The Games Musical Festival

There will be a games musical festival in Poland later this year. Jesper Kyd will be there and preforming music from Silent Assassin and Blood Money.

18 Likes

Don’t you mean “Jesper Kyd”? :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn autocorrect… thanks for catching it.

1 Like

The ticket is just 65€ and that’s the VIP area. :thinking: October 19… I think I can make it. This is very possible.
A 12 hour drive but fuck, it’s music I enjoyed since I was a teen and still listen to it today.

Some one is planning to go?

4 Likes

HMF meet-up in Poland? :smiley:

3 Likes

My God!! I would absolutely LLOOOVVEE to go to this!! Unfortunately I don’t think I will be able to make the date :disappointed:

@badeaguard if you’re planning on going, take a video my man! This would be amazing to see live.

On that 12 hr drive, you better be listening to the soundtrack :smile:

1 Like

I’ll go there dressed as 47 himself!

4 Likes

That would be fuckin BADASS!! :sunglasses:

You better!

1 Like

The German side of my family originally comes from around Wroclaw/Breslau, but I never went there. Might just be the occasion.

PS:
The concert on Saturday would also tempt me, with music from Journey, Abzu and The Banner Saga

I don’t have money on my card to pay, but if the VIP central seat is still available till 13 July I’m seriously considering to go.

2 Likes

There’s no way to reserve it?

Maybe some money down? Don’t know if they would do that, but some places do… can’t hurt to contact them and ask.

Wish I could make this, unfortunately no :frowning:

2 Likes

I think a year back we had a similar Games Music Festival in Copenhagen, sadly the timing wasn’t right. Jesper Kyd also preformed music from the two Hitman games there, I don’t think i’ll be able to attend this either. But One day I hope to get the chance to hear Hitman music live.

1 Like

I wrote David Bateson on facebook asking if he is going to be at the Opera.
If he’s there then it’s sure I’m going too regardless of VIP seat or not. This is a one lifetime thing.

3 Likes

Im pretty sure he will going to be there :smile: :

4 Likes

Fuck… I’M GOING! I hope those seats are still available. I can pay on 9th of this month.

Who else is coming?

1 Like

See you folks in row 9 :sunglasses:
I’M GOOOOINGGGGGG!!!

1 Like

Well done Mister Bond.

1 Like

Join me! I can pick you somewhere in Germany that is on this road

I sadly have to watch my money quite much these times and I am uncertain how my job situation will be in October. I try to jump in if all turns out green but I don’t expect that.

2 Likes