Agent 47 needs your vote!

Yeah he liked a few of my posts as well. Awesome to say the least :grin:

6 Likes

The results are in, Agent 47 came third in the poll, beaten by Lara Croft in first and Mario in second.

Still, I think this is a very respectable result. You deserved every vote @David_Bateson

20 Likes

Third after Mario is impressive. Seems turnout helped a lot.

9 Likes

Lara Croft, most iconic? Really? Over Mario? Hell, over Pac-Man? I could understand her beating Agent 47, and it’s surprising that he ranked that high, but seriously, who all was voting in this poll?

4 Likes

I honestly thought Mario would be #1, and thought Lara would top 47 (sorry, just being realistic).

Yet, I can’t help but think the recent release of the Tomb Raider Remastered games had a bit of a hand in this. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Honestly, as much as I was pulling for 47, there’s really no realistic expectation of him being the most iconic, and truthfully, I really don’t think he should have ranked that high. Hitman has nowhere near the status of so many other games to achieve the recognition of being “iconic,” so that tells me that, most likely, a realistic representation of the gamer population were not the ones voting in this poll. 47 really shouldn’t be familiar enough across the industry, even now, to warrant a rank that high, and while Lara Croft could certainly be in the top ten or even top five, to be ranked number one? Over Mario, Link, even a character from Mortal Kombat? I just don’t see that being realistic unless only a particular corner of the gaming community was voting here. But then again, I’ve never run a poll outside this forum, so what would I know about how it works.

3 Likes

Who the hell is Lara Croft?

5 Likes

This almost physically hurts my eyes.
Congratulations Lara Croft!

7 Likes

Autocorrect. I didn’t even notice it, my bad. Fixed it.

Exactly. The honest answer: the only reason Angelina Jolie has a career.

1 Like

I’m surprised Max Payne didn’t make the list. Though, since these polls are driven by audience participation they tend to reflect which IP has the most motivated fanbase.

4 Likes

Nobody, but nobody, gives a crap about Max Payne in the year of our lord 2024.

3 Likes

All Angelina Jolie fans must have voted :rofl:
Mario is legendary no doubt, but good to hear Agent 47 got Bronze medal :3rd_place_medal:
Next time Agent 47 will get :1st_place_medal:
BTW Agent 47 can eliminate Lara Croft in Silent Assassin :joy: (just a joke).

4 Likes

Well, Lara Croft is basically a wealthy brat going into other people’s property, killing and destroying whatever she comes across to take things that aren’t hers. Technically, 47 already killed her twice over in the same mission with the Washington twins.

4 Likes

:joy:
Cheers for Mario :1st_place_medal: and 47 :2nd_place_medal:

5 Likes

There are still some of us left.

4 Likes

Yeah, but she looks better in shorts and a tank top…ha ha!

12 Likes

47 could pull it off, and you know he’d be way more ripped.

7 Likes

I can’t thank you all for voting anyway. Bronze medal is very respectable. You guys are about this and that’s what matters. Next time around.

14 Likes

I mean, let’s be honest here, 3rd please is still amazing. Mario is Mario and Lara was like a sex symbol in video games back in the day :slight_smile:

there are two huge triangles behind that censored cover :wink:

5 Likes