All Classic Targets in 7 minutes

just finished my montage of killing every Target in the first 4 games,

I hope you enjoy it

17 Likes

This is awesome. Cool.

1 Like

Haha, I love how the toilet lid falls on Zhupikov’s head when he dies. Never saw that before since I always preferred to fiber wire him. Same goes with operating on the cult leader with witnesses in the room. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this old alarm-sound.
IOI should bring it back, for the fun and the old memories.
I would also appriciate a bit more “packing”.

4 Likes

Good ol’ fiber wire and head shots are so satisfying for me, I rather enjoyed this! Thx, and good work!

1 Like

Aaaa yeah. He’s packing.
That should come back.

1 Like

Boooo for the lame Ochoa Sniper Kill! Thumbs up for the Rest of the Montage tho, very entertaining to watch :smile:

2 Likes

While I was watching the video, I remember that you can see bullets traveling their way to the target.

This with two silver ballers in 47’s hands, moon-physics on impact of a bullet…what a [sad] dream nowadays. Now I understand even more the high demand for this two treasures :smile:

1 Like

the best part is you still get SA ranking if you make a swift exit

1 Like

This was great to watch, thank you for sharing! My favorite were the fiber wire kills lmao
But man… why did you kill the dog for? :sob:

And I lost it at the Mark Parchezzi lll kill.

”You can’t shoot me…”

47: BANG! :rofl:
Brilliant! :+1:

4 Likes

and Mr. Swing King says “you can’t just kill me”

1 Like

Animations were so unsettling and brutal back in a day. If only Hitman 2 had some of these…

2 Likes

In HM season 2 I think some of the targets say “you can’t throw that at me” or something similar when you are aiming a melee weapon at them lol

1 Like