** ANATHEMA RELEASED ** Hitman 2: KTEnhancer Mod

@AGENT4T7 @_jrok @StealthShadow @slawek382 @Fran_Laiuppa @AlyMar1994 @cjgarof @Arvin47 @Thales_Kruger @YourGudBudNel
#Anathema came today!

#** HD MANSION (FRONT) **

#** HD 47 **

#** HD GUNS (LOOK AT THE BERETTA DETAIL UP CLOSE!! **

#** HD YARD **

#** HD GRASS **

#** HD NPCs (REAL FACES USED FOR THE NPCs) **

#** HD MANSION (HALL) **

#** HD MANSION (ENTRANCE) **

#** HD MANSION (GUEST ROOM) **

#** HD DOORS + WALLS **

#** HD BLOOD **

#** HD MANSION (OFFICES) **

#** HD MANSION **

#** HD BLOOD FLARES **

#** HD POOLYARD **

#** HD BLOOD 2 **

#** HD BLOOD 3 **

#** HD MANSION (SIDEHALL) **

#** HD BLOOD 4 **

#** GOLDEN BRASS KNUCKLE FIBERWIRE **

#** HD POISON **

#** HD POOLWATER **

#** HD NPCs 2 (47 PHOTOBOMBED THIS ONE )**

#HD MANSION 2 **

#** HD ROOFTOP **

#** HD MANSION (DINING ROOM) **

#TRY IT OUT NOW
(( DOWNLOAD HERE ))

27 Likes

It looks like a whole new level now… amazing job! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

DAYUUUMM this is freaking amazing man, playing the level now. :heart:

2 Likes

Looks awesome!!
Good job dude!!

1 Like

Really cool, but how can I put the mod in the game?

2 Likes

You are going to take the C1-1__MAIN.ZIP that you downloaded, and put it in your C1-1 folder. Overwrite if it asks to. Then, you right click it, and click “Extract Here”, and overwrite if it asks, and it should work. :wink:

2 Likes

You, sir, are truly amazing. This looks like a modern day release. Kudos to you for keeping people’s memories alive…

4 Likes

I’m sorry, buy I don’t know what any of that means…

2 Likes

Info: St. Petersburg Standout will be released TODAY! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Bending_Cheese67 @Epic47Sides @Bielak812 @YourGudBudNel @StealthShadow @Thales_Kruger @Spodey @AGENT4T7 @AGENT_58 @Arvin47
#Here’s a little sneak peek for you

11 Likes

Impressive! How long did this take you?

1 Like

@JohnnyDrama
17-18 hours, my friend. :smiley:

Amazing. Thought it would take much longer. Great job!!

1 Like

That’s amazing, did you hand painted the shadows on corners? Or are you using some AO filter?

2 Likes

Lol did you name the video St. Penisburg on purpose?

4 Likes

@Thales_Kruger
Is is half and half with shadows. I did handpaint the shadows in every sense of the word, but very slightly. The rest of the shadows is done with a SweetFX filter I made just for Hitman 2.

@AGENT_58
A very good eye, my friend. Yes I did. 10 points for you! :wink:

4 Likes

Looks pretty good! 47 does look a bit odd, though…

1 Like

Nyz job man. Waiting for more…

1 Like

Hey, good job mate. But I don’t think that replacing textures can revive lost public interest in this game. On the other hand fixing scripts and implementing unused content will most likely do it.

For example, so many flavor dialogues were unused in this game. I’m pretty sure that there are no audio recordings left for most of them in.SND files, but you can browse them on your screen by adding next functions in default state.

For example:
Add next code in C2_2 LimoDriver “take a piss” (or whatever it called) state:

if(TrackLinkObj.GetDistanceToObject(iRefHitman)<5.0&&(ev.iRefVisible==iRefHitman))
{
Dialog.ShowText(“C2-2/Dialog/Limodriver/Limosurprise”);
sleep(5);
Dialog.RemoveText();
}

Explanation:
If Mr. 47 closes in on LimoDriver actor (5 m distance and can be seen), then C2-2/Dialog/Limodriver/Limosurprise message will appear on the screen, and then disappears after 10 seconds passed.

So, you will see next text at the bottom of your screen:
Hey, haven’t I seen you in Hong Kong?

I don’t know how Hitman 2 calls sound files, but you can find Streams/Dialog/C2-2/Limodriver/Limosurprise.wav in C2_2 .SND

The only problem is – I need to find a way to extract .sdl scripts, modify them and put them back. Also, “reloadscripts”, “ip_debug 1” and other script related commands doesn’t seem to work for me in Hitman 2, Contracts and Blood Money.

2 Likes

You, sir, are a genius! How’s about a coworker for a revamped hitman game, injecting all unused content, and then some? You’re in good company! :slight_smile:

1 Like