** ANOUNCEMENT ** Hitman: Contracts - Reborn | A Mechanical Mod

#I’ve gathered you all today to announce my new mod - Hitman: Contracts Reborn. It seems kind of unusual to post an exciting topic, with no valid evidence of it’s existence, but this mod is in session now, and the first mission - Asylum Aftermath, will be completed in a couple of days, and will be used for demonstrational purposes. The reborn mod consists of revised OSD, menus, cutscenes, dialogue, graphics, and possibly animations. You all will enjoy this mod! Cheers! :smiley:

13 Likes

Beary nice to see in the future!

3 Likes

Beary Creative as well! :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds great, will definitely try it once it’s released.

1 Like

Already sounds better than [HITMAN] season one :grin::grin:

4 Likes

@Fran_Laiuppa
Haha. I know what you mean! Within the next day or two, I’ll make a video trying out the first mission, so you guys can experience it before it gets here. :wink:

1 Like

Tag me on it :wink:
In my opinion Hitman: Contracts had the best atmosphere of the entire series.

3 Likes

@xAndroid47x
It’s possible. However, I’m not really a big fan of Hitman 2016, the newest hitman I’d probably mod is Absolution. Otherwise, the classics. After all, Hitman 1-4 are my favorites

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!!!

1 Like

It will be here before you know it! Stay tuned! :wink:

@Spodey @Fran_Laiuppa @StealthShadow @AGENT4T7 @AgentNo47 @EricTheAussie @SCAgent @YourGudBudNel @Thales_Kruger @Epic47Sides
#A teaser for this mod is on the way! It’ll be here in a few, and it will tease and show off what many Contracts fans dreamt of; Better First Person Positions! :smiley:

4 Likes