April Roadmap: Rocky Dong Dong

Bring the Undying? Uh-huh no. Just no.

I agree with The Censor (AKA “The Serial Killer”) Elusive Target for Whittleton Creek being brought back. It’s one of the very few ET Suits I’m missing.

I wouldn’t say “it’s safe” right now. IOI tweeted recently that they are “not quite ready with a full roadmap”. Only one April’s week has passed. Let’s see what IOI could propose this week before infering any conclusion.

Maybe, it’s Clemens’ video that takes too much time to record for this month… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They probably want to lock down the picks for the Easter themed Featured Contracts before dropping a road map.

2 Likes

I just want to see this:

With a sentence:Freelancer available now😂(Photo made by @bgyorok

5 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t know necessarily where to post this and tbh it’s just a quick question however I loaded up hitman and played the main mission on Chongqing and 47 get walking left without me touching the left joystick (PS4) so I went onto another mission completely different to Chongqing which was the revolutionary and it was the same. So I assumed that my controller is bust but I went to test it on dead by daylight and it was fine I was able to move the character perfectly fine without them constantly walking left

They both use the left joystick to move so does anyone know if this is a hitman issue?

1 Like

The controller is the issue. All times when I heard of such a behavior that was the reason.

Controllers have a “dead zone” in which the stick position is irgnored. It is a cyclic area around the middle position. I guess it is up to the game developer how large that zone is. If Hitman has a smaller zone than DBDL and the stick is starting to have issues, you might notice it only in Hitman. It has to become worse to “leave” the larger dead zone.

7 Likes

Ahhh that’s a shame my boyf got me this controller :frowning:

But thank you that makes more sense

2 Likes

11 Likes

Today, in my head everything points towards a rather soon Freelancer release. For one thing, Travis‘ words of the roadmap being not quite ready yet but asking us at the same time to stay tuned doesnt sound like the whole months‘ roadmap is called off. He makes it sound like the april roadmap will just announced at a later date. Like a one weeks delay maybe.

The next thing is, new ETA contracts would probably need a patch before we can have any new ones according data miners. And those ETA contracts should be a given on any new roadmap since this is their newest mode and a good look on any roadmap.

Next, what could it be their not quite ready yet with? It must be something bigger than featured contracts or an elusive target re-run. Making us wait for a potentially lame-ish roadmap seems odd.

Then its said spring. It fits the targeted release frame very well and is also need to pull folks back in. Its been quiet long enough.

So basically im pretty certain that we‘ll get a patch and freelancer this roadmap.

5 Likes

Yep that what i said too
Maybe we will get this week Freelancer😆
But realy , i thing maybe end of the month… this is the Spring guys. :+1:

1 Like

Can’t believe I even fell for this :rofl:

1 Like

images

Today may be a news day!

Once again I was saved by an ad.

I remain unrickrolled :sunglasses:

3 Likes

More 2 days i hope… :+1::+1::+1:

If we don’t get a roadmap by this week, best to lock this thread.

This thread isn’t the April Roadmap anyway. Just an april fool’s joke.

A new thread should probably be opened if and when the official April/Spring roadmap comes out.

3 Likes

Freelancer will be delayed to holiday season 2024.