April Roadmap: Rocky Dong Dong

It’s even worse…

19 Likes

Some might say Year 2 support turns out to be more social media presence than usual.

2 Likes

Social media presence does not release new content and game updates

6 Likes

Gotta say, you earned my vote in the fake roadmap contest.

:joy::joy:
Like was in absolution

But they do supply irl updates such as the great Donut Pyramids.

11 Likes

Maybe freelancer will be Spring 2023.
they busy with some donuts​:nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Here's what's still to come in HITMAN 3 this April.

We're already prepping for May, so look out for a deeper blog post next month with fresh updates on upcoming content. pic.twitter.com/WSro0qzvtt

— IO Interactive (@IOInteractive) April 21, 2022

21 Likes

Will they be The Deceivers #2, so we can play them for the fourth or fifth time? Honestly, it would have been much more interesting if they did the same thing they did in the season of lust, making base Sapienza available for a bit, then changing it to the Icon and giving us the Badboy, although they’re probably saving him for some arcade trial.

5 Likes

Well, at least that’s something. And it’s pretty much confirmed we’ll get better info next month, which will be here soon, so why not. Essentially confirmed that Freelancer is coming in may, and if not, we’ll, still June and that’s it. I think I can be finished with my current game and be ready for it in time.

5 Likes

I know, I’m excited for May, but I was just a bit disappointed how they defaulted to the Deceivers for a Sapienza elusive target again. Even though they haven’t done this before, I wish they would use targets exclusively available in the arcade and just let us play them without complications, and with challenges and unlocks again; it’s not much, but for targets like the prince, it would be a unique enough experience being able to pacify more than one person. I tried killing him in the Ether lab once, but I accidentallly mis-clicked trying to open a door and punched someone in the face, instantly failing me, and since then I have had no motivation to try creative kills or go back to that mode at all.

6 Likes

I really hope they aren’t cycling through all the 2016 maps before giving us the Hitman 2 ETs cause that means that it won’t be till this fall they get around to them. At least with no patch this month it’s likely Freelancer’s coming next month

3 Likes

Have they decided against ever releasing any more HITMAN 2 Elusive Targets due to The Undying being the only ET for Miami thereby making it impossible to unlock the suit for that level?

What’s going on with IOI? They made us vote for the next ET and this ET wasn’t even in the top 5 and yet they chose this, which is in fact a repeat ET? And since majority of us have already played this, we won’t be able to play it again anyway. Wth is this Year 2 planning? I sometimes feel enraged over the decisions these people keep making, but then realize there’s no point doing that over a game.

9 Likes

But Travis made perfectly clear things might not (fully) follow the results.

9 Likes

Still doesn’t explain why they are repeating a Hitman 1 ET when there are so many others to choose from.

3 Likes

What makes sense is that they pick a Sapienza ET since that is the location that is free now. They did that most of the times so new players can try an ET mission.

And if you look at the results, The Congressman was voted with 9% and The Guru with 15%. Both are the Deceivers with an average result of 12%, that is 2% less than the highest ranking Sapi ET from the poll (The Prince).

So you are basically mad about 2%.

2 Likes

It’s weird ngl, how some of you defend all this. It’s not like I’m asking for too much. I’m simply asking for something new and not something that has already been repeated, but looks like I can’t even ask that much. Anyway, I’m not looking for an argument here, so let’s end this here. Not like this will change anything.

6 Likes

im looking forward to kill those two in a diffrent methond

They’re going with old stuff now because they’re not ready for new stuff. There’s a bunch of new stuff coming this year, but they’re gearing up for it. This game is gonna be active for a few years to come, so there’s plenty of time. Patience is what you need.

5 Likes