Armed and dangerous bugged?

It’s the only challenge I have left and it seems like I still haven’t figured it out… I don’t know…

So far I tried:

-Starting in 47’s room with a gun equiped, subduing Portman, taking his disguise and getting through the door with the doctor.
-Starting in 47’s room without a gun, subduing Portman, taking his disguise, getting a gun from a hidden spot, getting through the door with the doctor.
-Starting in 47’s room with the VIP Patient disguise and a gun equiped, going through the sauna, hacking the back door and getting into the medical wing.
-Starting in 47’s room, subduing a random patient in a bathroom, taking his disguise, getting a gun from a hidden spot, going through the sauna, hacking the back door and getting into the medical wing.

Some of those I’ve done it twice just to see if I missed something.

The challenge still didn’t pop up. So, what am I supposed to do?

I may be remembering this incorrectly, but doesn’t the Armed and Dangerous challenge in Hokkaido require that you smuggle a gun past Frisking of Security (ergo: Can only be done with Custom 5mm and a disguise like Surgeon, Doctor, or the Helicopter Pilot)?

But the challenge says you have to be wearing a patient disguise. So it seems you have to do it by going through the sauna’s back door, or by wearing Portman’s clothes but the guards won’t frisk you.

Did you use the Custom 5mm?

Note: Possibly bugged, but I remember having it pop with the Custom 5mm on me.

1 Like

Yep. Do you think I should try with the Silverballer or a guard’s gun?

I honestly don’t know. I believe this was a challenge that popped for me without even trying anything, since my staple strategy when doing early runs of Hitman games is to smuggle as much deadly weaponry as I can past security, which meant I was lugging around the Custom 5mm as often as I could.

I believe in Hokkaido that resulted in the challenge popping with me not even trying for it.
I think. Others could be of more help.

1 Like

Yeah, I think it should’ve been popped up already! It’s weird. Perhaps it’s bugged, or I might be missing a step. Like the achievements about Opportunities.

Start somewhere else (not 47’s room) suited as VIP patient, conceal custom 5mm in Restaurant restroom, get Jason portman disguise (by luring him into the main bathroom), get the custom 5mm then finally the way you need to do it is by meeting the doctor and letting her take you through the guards (she instructs them there is no need to frisk you)

Challenge should pop up as soon as you pass the guards?

2 Likes

While I can’t replay the challenge, that seemed to be the only way to do it.

You clearly need to walk past guards. No other guest besides Portman can go back there, as far as I know.

You need no custom 5mm. Just disguise as portman, wait until he gets his call and then follow the female doctor with a gun in your equipment (Easiest way is to a get a gun (lower than Level 20) from the sleeping guard near the helicopter). Portman needs no frisk when he gets called, thats why you can pass the two guards with a gun. When you passed them it should pop up. When it doesn´t pop up it´s bugged.

1 Like

Correct, I only equipped the custom 5mm as I wasn’t 100% sure if I would get frisked or not… risk free with the 5mm

2 Likes

Okay, I finally got it. And I think I found out what was wrong. I was trying to complete the achievement in users contracts (just like so many other challenges), but the moment I did the previous steps in the main mission the challenge popped up.

Thanks everyone!

4 Likes