[ASIA SERVER] Hitman normal Legacy Pack still unavailable until today?

The issue is still not fixed. ‘Legacy Pack’ supposed to be free, not force us to buy ‘GOTY Legacy Pack’ when we own Hitman 1 already. I do not own Hitman 2 but I do own Hitman 1 due to PS+ during 2019. I noted that the IOI website already stated these issues have been fixed for ASIA SERVER last year but it still not, or maybe it BUGGED again?? There is no selection to ‘Legacy Pack’ no matter in PS store (website) or PS4 store (console). Also no selection of ‘Legacy Pack’ in Hitman1/Hitman2 in-game store.

Image A is my in-game store of Hitman 1 which does not have ‘Legacy Pack’ to download.

Image B is from others (get from website) who have ‘Legacy Pack’ to download.

Image C is from PS store (website) with no normal ‘Legacy Pack’ to download but only have ‘GOTY Legacy Pack’ which is unavailable due to I do not own Hitman 2.

But now I just want to play Hitman 1 missions with Hitman 2 system since all the progress and achievements cannot be transferred. And now is almost August 2020 and this is still not fixed.

What issue are you talking about if you don’t have HITMAN 2?
How you suppose to play the game not having it?
Something that beyond my understanding…

Now I’ll explain how this thing work.
If you own HITMAN 2016 game and buy HITMAN 2, you will be eligible to get Legacy Pack for free.
You will need to install both games and log in HITMAN 2016 and play one or two missions from start to finish, then quit the game. After that you launch HITMAN 2 and to make sure that system recognized you right, play one or two missions as well. After you finish the mission in HITMAN 2, the download of Legacy Pack should already be running.

But without having HITMAN 2 you never could play Legacy Pack, because it’s a DLC for HITMAN 2 game, it’s not something of a standalone thing.

So, to have Legacy Pack you have to obtain HITMAN 2

2 Likes

On PS4 (Digital)

• Be sure you have the H1 ‘base game’ installed and downloaded the latest game update for H1, released on November 8th 2018.
  • Launch H1 and follow the prompts in the H1 in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
  • Once the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.

On PS4 Disc (both Complete First Season and Definitive Edition):

• Ensure you have all of the content from the disc installed onto your console and downloaded the latest game update for HITMAN, released on November 8th 2018.
  • Launch HITMAN and follow the prompts in the HITMAN in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
  • When the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.

Isn’t that the issue ? I don’t think it’s possible to claim the legacy pack through PS+ free temporary offer. Maybe the Hitman in-game store does not recognize a PS+ game ownership.

1 Like

You’re eligible to get the Legacy Pack for free even if you if you don’t buy Hitman 2. Taking the H2’s starter pack is enough to get the Legacy Pack.

Hi misterkiller,

I found that there is a free starter pack of Hitman 2 and you can play Hitman 1 all DLCs with Hitman 2 system. It is able to play all the Hitman 1 missions (If do own H1 complete edition which ps+ given free) with Hitman 2 system. Now the issues is only for Asia Server there is some bug that makes us can’t download the Legacy Pack.

Are you sure it works with the PS+ offer ? I remember some people said here and on reddit, it doesn’t work.

That’s details.
To get Legacy Pack you still have to download even free demo, don’t you?

Yes, and that’s what he did. He downloaded the free demo.

Dear Hardware,

This issues only come with Asia server (R3) users as I went through all the internet this whole day. I saw many other youtubers or blogs have shown that they can claim Legacy Pack with Hitman 1 from PS+. That’s why I am frustrating.

I must have missed that. Never saw he wrote it

I have downloaded all : Hitman 1 (base game), Hitman 1 (all DLCs), Hitman 2 (Free starter pack).
Because games are expensive in my country Malaysia since all games are in USD, that’s why I need to save money as long as I can.

This is the free starter pack in PS store.

Yes, it is.
Did you install it to your console? That’s the main question I never saw the answer for.

As I see on the screen. it says you may download it, but it don’t say that it’s already downloaded

I have installed everything Hitman game related include both H1 & H2 (base game), and H1 (all DLCs)

Now I try to uninstall everything and reinstall back every Hitman related.

Wait for my updates later on.

Make sure you install HITMAN 2, either paid or free version, it doesn’t matter, the thing is you must install it. That’s the essential.

Then follow what I wrote in my first message and Hardware’s answer

I was wrong, you can claim your legacy pack even through PS+. I found a message from a EU PS4 player who made it. He was able to get Hitman 1 for free with PS+ in 2019, and Hitman 2 starter pack + the legacy pack for free in may 2020.

Contact the support team : https://wbgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000132307-Hitman-2

I have installed everything long ago.
Because I have been playing Hitman 1 for many missions, but last night I try to see what Hitman 2 got then load the game, and I noticed it can play H1 missions with H2 systems and whole progress cannot be transfer, so I want to start everything again for H1 missions in H2 systems. But just found out cannot play Paris today, so today whole day I been researching through internet but found out this issues only happen in Asia Server. That’s why I am frustrating and asking who know how to fix.

I just hope that someone Asia user who found a solution can help me. Since whole youtubers are not Asia users.

Ya, I have read through all these too. And I contacted the WB Games Support Team but they only responded exactly the same what the website wrote. I know how to download, where to download and all that. But the pack just doesn’t show up and I can’t do anything about it.

I think then you doing something wrong, missing something.
Because it works, others can play the whole thing.

You should do all the install from scratch, following all the instructions very carefully.
You must have missing some small, but significant thing.
Be attentive

1 Like