Ask HMF Anything

So I see @Supernova has gone dark and his profile says he was last known to be in Spain. I know he was very anxious to get out of Venezuela so I’m very happy to see that happened. Anyone know how he’s doing or still in touch with him. I tried scrolling thru his posts but didnt find much and my eyes got buggy after going back to last spring.

5 Likes

Okay I’m just gonna come out and ast WHO THE HELL IS HMF

Hit Man Forum? I suppose it is, anyway.

4 Likes

Thanks, @Urben

12 Likes

Is this official forum to report performance issues?

1 Like

Yes, use this thread

I say they added Vegas 16 on steam but I want to know 2 things

-Should I buy the Platinum or the Normal Version
-Do I need to play for some sort of membership

I want to use this software to make better Hitman videos, and I don’t need to know if I should buy it. I just want to know these 2 thinks asap

I have a thread as well but I might ask it here too

Generally, yes. It depends on the FPS you gain by doing it, it’s a trial and error test. Also, sorry for the late reply.

1 Like

Random one but hey that’s what this thread is for and im clock watching at work on a Friday afternoon.

How many of you binge drink/get pissed on a weekend? I drink nothing throughout the week but normally end up getting rather tipsy on a Friday/Saturday night, British culture maybe? I’m intrigued by this

1 Like

You and me both, brother.

Very much part of British culture, but I actually don’t. I’ve never been a big drinker, I’d rather have an evening in front of the fire with a steaming brew and the PS4 :grin:

1 Like

Haha your reply has eased my pain that I’m not the only one! See that’s what I normally do on a Friday night, then when Saturday comes round I get urges :scream: maybe I have a problem? :rofl:

If I had single friends who were into going out on a weekend, I’d do it more, but right now in life all my friends are settled and in various stages of marriage/pregnancy.

Bastards.

3 Likes

I guess that’s my issue plenty of mates who are single and still living with the rents so none of them have any real outgoings lol, always out and when I get the text on a Saturday afternoon my willpower goes from 100 to 0 :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Don’t suppose you live in Warwickshire? Haha

Haha unfortunately not mate! I’m a Notts man

Ah fackin’ 'ell :joy:

This text will be blurred

2 Likes

Sorry forgot to mention, the posh part of Nottinghamshire :wink:

1 Like

All this talk about willpower and I’ve just this minute arranged to meet one of the lads for beers and the football :see_no_evil: I just can’t stay in! haha

1 Like

What qualifies for posh in Nottinghamshire? It’s north of Watford Gap. :kissing_heart:

Haha, if I tell you promise not to laugh, I’m from Mansfield which is north of Nottingham