Ask HMF Anything

The best i could do. Couldn’t make it solid red but perhaps somebody can do it or teach me how.

Holy crap man! No, this is perfect!! Thank you so much

saved

Thanks again, looks great!

Glad you liked it, had to play several Ave Maria in order to finish it. :pray:

Haha well thank you very much man! This really does look better than I hoped for. I just got done making it my profile background here on HMF :sunglasses:

That’s awesome, damn.

Dude, I appreciate your efforts to create something new i this world, but I have to agree with the guy who you debate with. I would never asked for advice from people who believe that 47 escaped from asylum and begin his “career” in international organization with no degree whatsoever.

Thanks man.

@AGENT4T7 i also have the full body image in case you or anyone else wants it, didn’t posted it since is way heavier.

Oh alright. Yeah if you want to post it here or send it to me in a message, that would be great. Thanks again man! I appreciate you doing this for me :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m very impressed. Looks wonderful

Don’t mention it, i like doing this kind of stuff.

Thanks man.

Ok here’s the full pic, i had to reduce it quite a bit to no exceed the file size limit.

BM_white_shirt_red_tie

Looks fantastic man! I saved this one as well. Thank you :blush:

I believe I’ve asked this before but i don’t remember when or where nor if i got an answer. Any evidence of another clone of Mark Purayah II/Parchezzi III (besides the supposed Praetorians)? I accept any bit of info: scrapped story board, concept art, even a name left inside game files!

(I feel like I should at least google it before typing this, but hey) do you mean the praetorians in absolution in the last level?

Yes.

Hey @Purist I was wondering if you would be able to do the same thing you did with the Blood Money photo (Solid Red Tie) with this one?
IMG_8755
:slightly_smiling_face:

(p.s. If you have a higher quality photo of the one above, that would be even better)

There you go

nop

It’s beautiful.

Thank you. I poured my heart and soul into it.

Without a doubt.

I dedicate this to you, FrankFuchs.