Ask HMF Anything

I just checked Miami. Besides my console sounded loud as usual when running, frame rate was fine, even when causing public panic and killing lots of guards.

Frame rate did drop when I tried to do a kill-them-all in Sgail, but I think it was just due to too many NPCs on that map.

Maybe it is time for you to consider uninstalling some games, or getting another hard drive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks I think I’ll give that a go. Who needs absolution

2 Likes

Can someone help me understand why this womans name is Michael :thinking:
20190519_234526

1 Like

Same reason there are guys named Lindsay or women named Stevie.

And that reason I don’t know

3 Likes

It is the same reason we had a woman named Robert or something in the Source. The random generator can suck.

6 Likes

We have feminine version of the name, that is Michelle.
Maybe this is some kind of mistake like typo. Or just system for some reason know this NPC as a male…

There’s a female NPC in Mumbai, I think they’re part of the guided tour. At one point her voice changes to that of a male. All other times her voice is female.

Also, Michelle is a feminine name in the US too.

eta: If they had put an ‘A’ at the end to make it Micheala, then that’d make sense.

1 Like

or Michaela (twenty of them)

1 Like

Both of those names can be gender neutral however; see Lindsey Graham of the US Senate and Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac.

3 Likes

But those are in the minority

1 Like

True, thought it was worth mentioning though :+1:

1 Like

Why did @GlogolZ and @AlisaFox get there submissions for featured contracts flagged?

Dummy accounts were set up solely with the aim of upvoting their submissions.
Very suspicious.

3 Likes

Someone likes likes to me, I will not participate anymore ((

The amount of likes a submission gets has nothing to do with it getting selected or not…
It doesn’t disqualify the submission in any way…
I’m surprised it went down this way… What did your e-mail say about the flagged message???

1 Like

There are also in Sapienza people with opposite gender name. I remember there is a male called Anna.

2 Likes

I saw several cell phone screenshots of this forum posted (@Ibbe and @doom-generation looking at you :smile: )…and in them the forum appeared to have a dark layout like night mode or something…

How do you do this? it looks so cool :sunglasses:

Click on your avatar in the top right corner and click on the cog (“preferences”). Go to “interface”, and select “Hitmanforum Night” as the theme.

5 Likes

It worked! Thx!!

sleeeeeek

3 Likes

Ah, how cool, I have not found it yet, but now it works. Many Thanks!