Best Hitman 3 Target Poll

Battle of the Hitman 3 targets! So, who is the best of the bad in the third installment?

• Arthur Edwards
  • Don Yates
  • Tamara Vidal
  • Hush
  • Imogen Royce
  • Robert Montgomery/ICA Hit Squad
  • Alexa Carlisle
  • Carl Ingram
  • Marcus Stuyvesant

0 voters

1 Like

wow rip Tamara Vidal i just guessed

2 Likes

Went with Imogen Royce, not so much because she’s necessarily the “best” target (that would probably be Alexa Carlisle), but because she’s my favorite. From her Star Trek alien looking appearance, to her trans-humanist goals, to just her name, she’s the most interesting kill in the game, even though she has the least number of interesting ways of being killed.

6 Likes

Don Yates by a furlong. One of the only targets in the trilogy near that Dawood Rangan level of perfection.

8 Likes

Agent Banner, his route is so interesting and exciting.

3 Likes

Copycat!

20 characters

His character development throughout the entire trilogy was simply handcrafted genius.

1 Like

Psh, boy, I was fanboying Imogen Royce before it was cool… ‘cause it still isn’t.

2 Likes

She invited me to her birthday and told me not to tell you that you weren’t invited.

1 Like

She invited me to her bedroom after the party. Needless to say, nothing happened. :sunglasses:

1 Like

damn the ica agents second place? well better than having nothing. i like them cause it feels like the old school hitman games where you figure out how to kill them yerself and this the time the targets are hunting you.

3 Likes

As a gay man I can confirm that this does not abdicate me as king of the Imogen Royce Club.

2 Likes

Au contraire mon frère, I was alone in a room with her; you had to share her with party guests. So take Royce’s counterpart and hush.

(how the hell did it come to this? Feels hilariously ridiculous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

at this rate we’re gonna have to make a topic of what is the hitman series character you’re attracted to the most.

3 Likes

Go for it. I’ll put $47 on Zhun winning.

1 Like

Who do you think will be more popular among people who have a thing for prosthetics: Benjamin Travis or Maya Parvati?

tiger militia woman. she’d probably win.

I’m going to be a smartass and say Lhom Kwai. Everyone secretly wants a gold eyeball.

1 Like

We already had a thread for the most attractive targets on the old forum so why not recreate it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Done :laughing:

20 characatacteracers

1 Like