Best movies you've ever seen

I’ve already made a topic for the worst movies you’ve ever seen, but how about the best ones?

1 Like

#HEAT

#TRAINING DAY

8 Likes

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/In_Bruges_Poster.jpg

3 Likes

The Godfather parts 1 & 2.

1 Like

The Green Mile, Se7en, Her, Pretty Woman and The Godfather.

4 Likes

Courage Under Fire, Saving Private Ryan, The Godfather, Indiana Jones movies, The Matrix, A Beautiful Mind.

1 Like

Shawshank Redemption
Goodfellas
Shutter Island

4 Likes

Shawshank Redemption
Fight Club
Matrix
John Wick 1 & 2
Skyfall

1 Like

Under the Skin, Empire Strikes Back, Lord of the Rings movies, Deadpool, Goodfellas, The Thing, Snatch, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Gladiator, Forrest Gump, Se7en, The Prestige, The Matrix.

2 Likes

‘The Silence of the Lambs’!!!

3 Likes

One movie I really liked was “Boyhood”. It is a movie that took 12 years to make, with the actors starting out as young children, and they slowly grow and get older during the end of the movie. The movie starts with them being kids, and by the end they are all young adults or in college. The movie itself is fantastic, but the movie itself is very long, maybe 3 hours. But it is so worth the watch, I would highly recommend it.

The main plot of the movie is how the kids react to new things as they get older, and setting their lives for the future. You get to see the characters graduate high school, go to college, road trips, and how they live as a teenager, etc.

3 Likes

Saw movies, Indiana Jones movies, Final Destination movies, James Bond movies, The Thing, True Lies and many other Schwarzenegger films. My favorite movies are still Die Hard films, but I haven’t watched the fifth through because it’s worse than these masterpieces. Maybe some day.

1 Like

How do you even start to pick? :smile:

Few off the top of the head:

The Third Man
Taxi Driver
Alien
Blade Runner
Star Wars films (no Jar-Jar)
The Fly
Carlito’s Way
The Elephant Man
Blue Velvet
Brazil
Dallas Buyers Club
Scarface
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Pi
Memento
Gattaca

1 Like

1 Like

8 Likes

And Django

7 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe not the best movie ever made, but ‘No country for old men’ really impressed me. It has a really good vibe and the story is really interesting. For the people who want to watch a good thriller but don’t know what to watch: go watch No country for old men. :money_with_wings:

5 Likes

Possibly the best twist in movie history. Definitely one of the most famous.

2 Likes

Silence of the Lambs, Leon, Mary Shelley Frankenstein, Tim Burton’s first and second Batmen, Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles, The Devil’s Advocate, the Others, The Sixth Sense, both Sin City movies, Kill Bill and many, many others…

2 Likes