Big Blades in Colombia?

So, i am a big fan of lethal melees that this game has to offer. Not screwdrivers, scissors and such, but axes, swords and knives for excample.

Now, does anyone have any idea, where might there be only one in the map / big lethal melees in Colombia Sacrificial Knife is unique but you can bring it with you so it doesnt count. For excample Battle Axes, Sabers, Katanas and Sapper’s Axes is what im looking for

There is one machete in a tree at the plantage.

I went up and down at the manson, I saw no big melee in there.

Otherwise than that I did not check the other locations for that, but noticed no big melees anywhere else.

1 Like

Oh, sick, a Machete. Perfection.

There is a battle axe somewhere on the construction site if I remember it correctly.

I didnt know there was ‘‘wild machetes’’ so to speak, other than the one in Adeze Oijofor’s room.

But Battle Axes are my favourite. Big Blades are basically my version of fiber wire. But then the mission with the most targets (Colorado) only has one big blade… so thats succ

1 Like

Alsu, i assume that plantaton means the coca farm?

Yes. I can mark it for you. Check back later this evening.

Oh goddamnit. I spent all the time looking at up the trees, when it was in bottom of a tree. Also thanks for the offer Vadapav

Any idea where? Iwe been hunting for it for 30min now, this is starting to feel like a pack of orange vitamins

I’m not sure if it’s there at all. If it is then it must be near the place where you can enter the jungle.

I’ve scoured this whole map for the battle axe with no results. Looked around the construction site again and found nothing.

I did not know about ‘‘wild machetes’’ so to say, other than the one in Adeze Oijofor’s room.

But Battle Axes is my favorite. Big Blades is my version of fiber wire. But then the mission with the most targets (Colorado) only has one big blade… so its a success. See Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Jacket

So someone know where this is on the map?

At the plantage near the entrance to the undeground tunnels

1 Like

thanks man, found it.

2 Likes