BioLab Laptop Doggle

You guys know that lady who had the BioLab Laptob Doggle? Well she’s not at the church like it said she would. Does anyone know where else she’d be?

She is there to confess to the padre what she did. Later she weill go to the lab with her bodyguard and wil hang around the area between the lab building and the break building with the recording station in it. If her bodyguard is guarding the lab entry you can be sure she is at work.

If you are new to the game you should consider to restart the level if you want to get the dongle because it is way harder to aquire in the cave.

2 Likes

I really appreciate it man, I’ll get back to you once I found out if she’s there.

1 Like

I wonder if there is another dongle on the map :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

The lady scientist who can see through your scientist disguises in the lab scientist starting location is carrying one too.

I didn’t know that but that is hard to get. I wonder even more if there is one just laying around with no guards guarding it :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: