** BJARKHOV BOMB ANNOUNCED! ** Hitman: Contracts - Reborn Mod

@AlyMar1994 @scm97tl @cjgarof @slawek382 @EricTheAussie
Much like the one we’ve seen for Blood Money, we will now have access to a Hitman: Contracts Redux mod. It will contain graphical changes, animation changes, and overall realism. Will be here very soon.

ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT OF EACH RELEASE CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD!!!

#Releases:
The Meat King’s Party

7 Likes

Sweet dude. Will there be a changelog of any sort?

1 Like

Anything in particular?
Like I always say: these mods are open to requests. :wink:

1 Like

Not really. I was just wondering what changes were going to be made, and if any major could it be put in a .txt or so on PasteBin. Totally your choice; that is.

1 Like

Hmm. Sounds interesting. I will definitely see what I can do. :smiley:

Yes, I will document all changes for you. In .Txt, of course!

1 Like

The Meat King’s Party will be first release

3 Likes

Can we get the blood money suit for 47? Also I’m not sure if its possible/feasible, but what about sunny weather on missions like Slaying a Dragon and Tradition of the Trade?

2 Likes

Good ideas! We will see :wink:

Appreciate it :+1: your blood money mods were superb, I’m really looking forward to this one

1 Like

@AlyMar1994 @_jrok @slawek382 @cjgarof @Spodey @Fran_Laiuppa @StealthShadow @EricTheAussie @Epic47Sides @AGENT4T7
#Here is our very first release for the Hitman: Contracts - Reborn Mod! The Meat King’s Party!

#When you download this mod, feel free to make videos about it, spread the word! It gains me a bigger audience to make more mods for! :smile: )

#Custom Cutscene

#HD Factory

#Creepier Factory Interior

#HD Peds + 47’s Barcode

#Alternative 47 Animations! + Idling Animations!

#Darker Nights + HEAVIER Rain

#Lighting Shader - - Lights In The Club Reflect On Your Equipment!

#Modernized FPS

#47’s BETA Face + HD

#Club Lights Reflect On Equipment

#BETA Slaughter Theme

#REAL Weapon Names

#Debugging Menu Can Now Be Accessed With “C” Instead of “ScrollLock” (For people with no access to that key!)

#BETA Club Theme + Modernized Club Imagery

#Better Lighting + Blood Stains

#A Little More “Whorey” In The Club

#Better Dance Floor - - Dynamic Strobe Light + Better Music Choice

#Neon Lighting

#47 Now Aims OVER Obstacles Rather Than Through Them

#Grainier Film Effects + Yellow Ambiance

#Much More Reflective Blood + Scarier Sturrock + Panic Room

#HD Icons + Better Info/Warning/Hint Text!

#Nudies

#47’s BETA Running Animation

#Realistic Sturrock

#More Guests At The Party

#And… A Video Clip

#Also, Better Blood, Gun Physics, More Ragdoll Friction, Custom Cutscenes, Splash Screens, Reborn Menu, etc. Try it out Now!!!

#To Install, Put EVERYTHING inside the .ZIP, into your Hitman: Contracts folder, and overwrite EVERYTHING it asks you to. Enjoy!!!!! :D

(( DOWNLOAD HERE ))

6 Likes

And of course, due to popular requests, I have made the Blood Money suit for 47

It seems the mod breaks something in my game; no matter what I do when entering a level it crashes at 75% loading.

Also, with the intro videos, the Eidos intro is played twice.

2 Likes

@AlyMar1994
Hmm… That’s strange. I have a second upload. A fixed version. I will send it shortly. :wink:

It is a coding error. All you need is a fixed .exe, which I am uploading right now. It should fix the issue

1 Like

Amazing work man! :smiley:

For the game to work, dont replace the original .exe file, the game should work fine now :smiley:

3 Likes

@YourGudBudNel
Good catch, there. But what is strange, is that the modded .exe has a line of script added to it which enables idle animations for 47, which gives a little more life to him, rather than being a still plank. :slightly_frowning_face:

Looks good!! Will try it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I seem to be having a lot of trouble with downloading the mod. I downloaded the .zip and placed it in my Hitman Contracts folder, but I’m not given the option to overwrite anything. The .zip is just added to the folder and does nothing. Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated :smile:

1 Like

You don’t place the zip in your Contracts folder, you place the contents of the zip in your Contracts folder.

2 Likes

I’ve downloaded the mod now, but I’m experiencing the same issue as you where the game crashes while loading a level. Did you ever get a fix for this? @AlyMar1994 @Kcuts_Titogi

2 Likes

@_jrok
Yes, there seems to be a problem with the .exe of Contracts mod. I have a fixed version, but I forget to upload it here, haha. I will post it here, and you overwrite the Contracts.exe with the fixed version, and your game will function perfectly. :wink:

2 Likes