Black Hat (Forum Game)

Hey act your age man! What are you 46, 48!

My number is in bold :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright 26 then, like my age.

If we’re going for age, then I’ll pick 13. :wink:

Really? I thought everybody was 20+.

Age? Welp, 21 it is!

13 decades? :sunglasses:

I choose number 1!

20 bald 47’s

I choose 38
I choose 38

18, never gonna catch me alive

Everyone lives as the op seizes to exist. So I’ll choose 47. I guess I win. :joy:

11, 44, 16

No one was caught :joy:

Going to start doing this again, feel free to jump in. I’ll draw out the next numbers Sunday this week (AEST).

this is my lucky number and my favourite number

Wait did you not say you where leaving the forum some months ago? Or has someone taken over your account?

Nobody can catch me and put me in jail.

With the release of Season 2 coming out in only 4 months, I thought I’d come back to Hitman. After all, I used to play this game 24/7. Plus, I have to admit, I do kind of miss the Hitman community.

This is why it’s not a good idea to make a big deal out of leaving a forum, you never know if or when you will be back, i’m a member of 3 or 4 forums I don’t visit anymore, because I don’t play those games anymore but I have never felt i needed to tell it to the forum members and for all I know maybe I will be back, anyway you might want to change this?:

Sorry that I made a big deal about it, I didn’t know how to properly address it. Well, everyone learns from their mistakes, right? Anyways, thanks for letting me know about my bio. Forgot about that.

I should really set myself reminders.

@ICA_Agent You were close!