Blake’s Endeavour - Challenge Pack in Isle of Sgail - Reward: Arkian Tuxedo

Blake’s Endeavour
Challenge Pack - Isle of Sgail
Reward: Arkian Tuxedo

Challenges

• Bounty Of The Golden Hind -
    While disguised as Blake Nathaniel, acquire the following from the Ark crates:
    Circumcision Knife, Maori Paddle, Golf Club, Didgeridoo

• Treasures Of Sgail -
    While disguised as Blake Nathaniel, acquire the following from the Gallery:
    5 Filigree Eggs, Katana, Gold Idol, Aztac Necklace

• One Shot At This -
    Fire the Cannon while disguised as Blake Nathaniel.

• Desperate Times -
    Eliminate 10 guards with an assault rifle while disguised as Blake Nathaniel.

• Legends Of The Three Suns -
    Garrote 3 people with the Aztac Necklace while disguised as Blake Nathaniel.

• Blake’s Endeavour -
    Complete all of the Blake’s Endeavour challenges (Reward: Arkian Tuxedo)

World famous treasure hunter, Nathan Blake Nathaniel is the focus of the Blake’s Endeavour Challenge Pack. Complete all challenges and unlock the Arkian Tuxedo for use in all locations.

14 Likes

Oh I can’t wait to cosplay as Nathan Blake. He is my favourite Crypt Raider character.

4 Likes

This is the right time to ask, I feel, after months of vague wonderments: Who the hell is Nathan Blake?

5 Likes

Sophia’s boyfriend :^)

8 Likes

Quite the resume.

6 Likes

Famous treasure hunter. Play the mission story with the Aztec Necklace.
Also listen to the conversation Sophia and Blake have when they pass by eachother.

2 Likes

I know who Blake Nathaniel is, you guys. Come on, you should know me better than that by now :wink:

I don’t know, however, who Nathan Blake is, the character he’s supposedly based on. Only thing I find is some Welsh football player.

2 Likes

Aha :+1:
Blake Nathaniel is based off of Nathan Drake from the Uncharted game series, who is also a famous treasure hunter.

5 Likes

My first name is Blake so I don’t know guys. I do like a good adventure from time to time.

1 Like

Not enough Black eh?

Someone mod this with the gold skull the original five wear instead of this, it would look 1000% better!

Seeing how we might never be getting another update. Modding will hopefully be easier for people now.

1 Like

Yes, black leather gloves plz IO :wink:

1 Like

I like how the challenges here reflect the various treasure collecting and guard\bad-guy-shooting conventions of the Uncharted games. This is a great themed challenge pack.

2 Likes

I mean… You asked for it man… :wink:

Original

IMG_20191119_212924

"Fixed"

IMG_20191119_212829

Actually fixed though

IMG_20191119_212829

Ha! Sike!

Seriously this time tho

IMG_20191119_212804

You’re welcome Shaw :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

The white gloves look like surgical gloves.
I don’t like them. This suit is better off with out them.

Yeah, the driving gloves look the best. I agree with you.

2 Likes

Where’s the gun powder lads?

1 Like

Secret tunnel in the tower

1 Like

There’s another one in the Keep spawn rooftoop and the Cannonballs are in Constants Office.

1 Like