Blake’s Endeavour - Challenge Pack in Isle of Sgail - Reward: Arkian Tuxedo

If it wasn’t a goddam tuxedo but instead just a robe underneath, i’d like it. I hate tuxedos.

Morgue

20 characters.

1 Like

Or he just needs to lose the face paint and just go with the gold mask.

1 Like

1 Like

I quite like the Tux reward for this, challenge pack was relatively easy once I knew where the gun powder was :joy:

1 Like

Easiest way to get blake disguise?

I recommend luring him to the bathroom he passes by. Make sure to take out the several guards that might investigate the distraction on his place.

Alternatively, use the Sieker 1 to make him vomit somewhere secluded or use the Kalmer 1 to tranquilize him somewhere far and have the body count as an “accident”.

2 Likes

The stairs are also a good spot if you have a Kalmer, just before he passes by Portman and the two guards, but a bit risky.

2 Likes

Damn, I have the uneasy feeling in the back of my head that I did not unlock this yet…somehow. could it be possible? Gotta check that next week :smiley:

I usually get rid of the guy who is monitoring the necklace computer security system. You can use the light fuse box to get him out of his position and then hid behind the box. When he comes back put him in the box and take his clothing. Then when Blake comes by on his route you have him easy. Just make sure the roaming guards and the target aren’t around while you’re making your moves.