Blood Money - stuck on cliff

Hey. So I just got BM for the PC and there’s a bug in the game, it seems, because, at some point, I get stuck on the cliff o0n my way down to the aeroplane in A Vintage Year.
Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, do you know of any fix?

FIXED: TURN V SYNC ON

1 Like

I don’t think that should happen. Never happened to me. At wich point do you get stuck?

2 Likes

Right about after I climb down the planks - half way through, roughly.

This is really weird. Have checked the game cache, etc. Still looking for a solution

Edit: I’ve been seeing suggestions of turning on V Sync. I’ll update the post once I try this. Can’t right now because it’s my birthday and I have a lunch to go to hehe

You mean where there is a segment where you fall? It sure seems weird. It happens everytime? Maybe it has to do something with your angle of falling. Not sure. Never heard of anybody with this problem. Try walking slowly when reaching that point. By the way, happy burrday!

2 Likes

Thank you beary much!

No, it’s a bit after that. It’s a bit where it gets really tight.

1 Like

Ok. Have you tried either walking really close to the ledge of the cliff or in the other case, really close to the wall?

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same bug and i have a copy from the Hitman quadrilogy. I went around through the basement. Not a good solution, but a good challenge in gaining the silent assassin rank.

1 Like

@mendietinha had this problem

I’m afraid I can’t remember how he fixed it now, but if he sees this i’m sure he will let you know :wink:

It was some kind of PC setting though.

2 Likes

I think this happens with V-Sync being on or off.

Can’t remember which one it is.

1 Like

Ok, V-Sync on fixed it.

Thanks a lot, guys!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

Yes as strange as it sounds V-sync is the culprit. It must be on. You will get stuck on other places aswell but no where as crucial with V-sync off.

A casual popular moba streamer was playing the game and he said he’d kill himself if V-Sync fixed the issue.

He didn’t deliver.

3 Likes

Glad you sorted it :slight_smile: Nice job editing your OP with the solution too. Very handy for those who come across this thread in a few months or years.

2 Likes

I never would have guessed it. In fact, only tried because I saw someone claiming it had fixed the issue…lol

Thanks! Yep: I’m sure this is bound to affect more people in the future.

vsync, aww yes.

20chars of vsync.

2 Likes

Came here to mention this, then saw there was already a thread on it. I was streaming and looked like a total retard when I couldn’t go down the cliff. haha

1 Like

yea if you have a 144hz monitor and turning off vsync does not solve the problem, go to windows display settings and change your refresh rate to 60hz. it fixed it for me.

It’s been almost 11 years since the release of BM and still new bugs pop up. That’s Hitman Suckaz.
#Hitman4Lyf