Borrow an item from another franchise

I always wanted a sedative sniper rifle in the game, and that thought always reminds me of the Mosin-Nagant from Metal Gear Solid 3.

Having the weapon be slow and loud like in MGS3 would keep it relativity balanced for Hitman, as long as the AI would cooperate. Could grant you better approaches to areas as long as you plan from afar too.

3 Likes

Please excuse me if I miss the point of the question a bit: The Euphoria Engine.

Unfortunately, it would probably be quite complicated to match it with the concept of Hitman, but I imagine so many situations incredibly interesting with it. In GTA 4, I spent so much time killing NPCs by pushing them of edges or infront of cars/ trains and enjoyed how detailed the bodies reacted to the force.

1 Like

There’s an entire novel’s worth of head canon here about Clyde being the Q of the ICA and supplying 47 with a range of unthinkably creative and stupendously specific gadgets. I would read that book. I would write that book.

I could see The End hanging out in the treehouse in A New Life with the vet’s tranquilizers in the air rifle.

“You call yourself an agent of the FBI?”
domes one of them with a dart

1 Like

Please write it.

1 Like

Or a screenplay. There is endless potential.