Bring back the Jaeger 7 Lancer's Wall Piercing ability

I really think they should bring back the Jaeger 7 Lancer’s wall piercing ability (in Hitman 2016 until the ability was removed it was able to shoot through walls and was balanced by the fact that it was extremely loud). I think they should bring this back, with it only being able to shoot through one wall (not sure if it was like this in Hitman 2016) and still being loud. This would make it a unique sniper rifle and would be very fun.

In it’s current state, it is not really that useful since while it can shoot multiple people at the same time, there are other sniper rifles that can do that and are silenced, some with more zoom levels etc.

1 Like

I say they should just give us wall piercing and explosive shockwave ammo like they have in the Sniper Assassin missions. Maybe it’ll be an item to purchase once we get Freelancer. But have it limited to maybe 1 or 3 rounds so it’s not abused.

If this counts as a leak - I have no knowledge of any of the leaks. So this is just wishful thinking on my part. But please go ahead and edit or delete this post if it made a lucky guess. I guess that’d answer the question. :wink:

2 Likes

By explosive ammo do you mean shockwave ammo? If so I think that would be cool. Also, wall piercing would be balanced by the fact that it would only be through one wall and the sniper would stay loud.

1 Like