Bug Report Thread

Uhh, yes i am keeping it. I tought it was a bug because i did the requirements but failed but turns out i just mistook my gun for an assault riglr
Edit: Rifle. My phone is laggy

1 Like

That was an SMG nor an AR, but even I make mistakes

In Paris, The Showstopper: A Rare Scoop seems to be broken. I am at mastery 20 and put the given ICA Remote Explosive inside the camera. I give the blogger the camera lens and follow her. She walks outside puts the camera down then walks away. Victor shows up sees she is not there then walks away. They never meet up

NPC’s wont bleed unless they’ve hit the floor completely. I stabbed Alma and Sean 2, but only Alma bled out, it’d be nice to see blood dripping from the wound spot before it hits the floor

It is comparable weird for ballistic kills, only headshoots cause bleeding out. (Correct me if I am crazy)

2 Likes

not only that, multiple bullet wounds are only registered AFTER you’ve killed an NPC, such as multiple body shots.

I’m experiencing the same thing now in Hitman 2. Were you ever able to get this to work?

Flying Teleporting npc bugs are annoying as f

Bug Reported!!

The fact that it moves now in HITMAN 2 creeps me out so hard.

1 Like

Do you have a video?

Doing an Accidental KO on a non-target prevents all next noticed kills/bodies found from counting against your rating.

The first kill also does an Accidental KO on Janus’ guard, right know Accidental KOs are glitched and make every kill/body after that be unnoticed.

7 Likes

Yeah this needs to be fixed asap @Travis_IOI

A leaderboards reset would be nice too.

1 Like

Isle of Sgail
with a different variation on what @GuLe showed

4 Likes

Y’all need to use the correct thread.

2 Likes

Reporting a bug - Unconscious bodies at A (Director’s Room, near the alcohol tray) can be seen by people at B (Conference room) when they look towards the mirror. Happened twice, was able to replicate it.

ABC

Sorry for double post but wanted to ensure this gets seen - Quite a sabotaging bug

You need to use this thread for reporting bugs

And this thread I suggest to close/purge since I see more and more people using it as a wrong place to report bugs in HITMAN 2
@Jarbinger @Watson @Kent

2 Likes

Please fix the Bug in “The Ignatiev Integrity” where one isn’t able to finish the Objective for hiding the specific Target in the Container!

Platform: PS4

Repost for G-Man from Discord

I don’t think IOI cares their old game but I’ll post anyways Action Menu doesn’t responding after a while in"Shogun Showdown" mission. It just happens after few mins and you can’t play mission because you can’t open any door.

IDK if that’s known bug or not

Because it is annoying and I had to speedrun to pass mission (not SA)

I don’t know if this is a known bug.
But when you hit “replay mission” in multiplayer too many times the game crashes and goes back to the desktop.