Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Frequency: A covert listening station deep in the mountainous region of Hunan Province is being used to track strategic targets across the globe.

Contraband: Surveillance of an international arms smuggling operation has uncovered this shipping hub on a remote, uncharted island off the coast of Colombia.

Seaside: An anti-government protest in this quaint coastal Spanish town grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.

Payload: A defensive ICBM launch facility deep in an Icelandic mountain range has been infiltrated by hostile forces attempting to steal a nuclear warhead.

Hacienda: A lavish vineyard estate situated on a quiet lake in the Spanish countryside, home to a high-ranking crime syndicate boss.

Gridlock: A Japanese metropolis whose city centre has been jammed up by a bank heist gone wrong.

I have played Seaside, Payload and Gridlock. Gridlock is may favourite so far. Works great with SMGs. Seaside is like unfair for attackers on Control, the B point is closer to the defenders by loads lol.

6 maps in the beta!!!? that’s quality man sure we only had like 4 ish in the WWII beta!

Yeah I know right. Really good. Probably goes to show the scope of the total maps in the release. I think some are on specific game modes. Probably why I haven’t got to play the other maps yet.

Sweet man, add me if you fancy a few games JaM_47 :metal:

WIll do bro :slight_smile:

I bought every Cod since MW3. But I’m not anymore excited, especially for this one.

I will buy BO 4 just to kill the time while waiting for Hitman 2.

@badeaguard You want to try out the beta?

you have a code for PS4? Yes I would like to
PM if so.

I was in a firefight with someone and I ran out of ammo. I managed to punch them to death… twice :joy:

I miss knives :((((

There’s always tomahawks.

You on mate your not showing on my online friends?

I invited you man :slight_smile:

@GTAJJ Any idea if Zombies will see a beta? (Not likely but a man can dream can’t he?)

I’m not extremely interested in Multiplayer but Black Out seems like it might be semi fun, I’ve heard some features from Black Out so far and I can say I’m a little into it, despite all the negative attention it’s been getting.

^ I literally buy Treyarch CoD’s just for the Zombies. MP and Campaigns come second to me.

Highly doubt it. There will be a level cap increase for online, a new maps and mode.

Black out beta is coming in September too.

You got the beta?

I actually forgot the password to my old email account which is linked to my CoD Account. I’m going to look into it today while I still can. If I’m not passed out that is. :sweat:

Annnnnd All taking care of. Anyone who wants to play, hit me up. Just do bare in mind I kinda suck at MP.

Well I’m playing the Beta. Not impress. If there is something I hate most is the invented weapons design.
I’m glad there is no double jumping and things like that. But it didn’t impress me much.

I will buy the game because I have nothing else to play while I’m waiting for Hitman 2 and I like to play online shooters against others. COD is my favorite.

I kinda like it… Kinda. Not super crazy for it but I can agree it’ll at least pass the time. I’m more interested in Zombies.

Also the character designs seem a bit too “punk” for my tastes. Does anyone know if this is a prequel or something? I mean I can tell most are the same characters from BO3, but they don’t have any cybernetic enhancements (that I know of).

I’m not sure. They’re all following the same route as Overwatch, LoL, Paragon, Rainbow Six. Where they have these characters we get to know with personalities and shit. Really dislike this as it doesn’t reflect you. I never get why they do this. It makes no sense why 2 of the same people attack each other. R6 was a joke seeing SAS attack SAS lol. They barely care about the reality let alone the era :joy: