Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (25/10)

If the game could give me just a small glimpse of the same experience as MW2, then I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I really miss those glory days of 2010 and that Hans Zimmer soundtrack…

1 Like

Bet you’re fun at parties…

1 Like

I am fun at parties. So long as no one is playing COD.

1 Like

Some info on the editions;

1 Like

$20 extra for 3 outfits and 3 skins? what a fucking joke

COD points are the worst thing to ever happen to this franchise

2 Likes

These are the digital versions, agreed it is steep. But that won’t stop be buying it :joy:

I always buy the physical hopefully they’ll be more value for money.

All the DLC is free thought so at least we’re heading in the right direction .

I can’t believe people actually play cod for the singleplayer. Absolute madness. Cod games have really short campaigns that can be finished within a couple of hours and they are nowhere near as fun as the multiplayer. The multiplayer is where it’s at. All the fun maps, the kill streaks and the awesome class customizations. Here’s the thing not many games have a fun multiplayer that rivals cod (especially the modern warfare series) But many games have a better campaign than cod. So I don’t understand why you would play it for the campaign when there’s so many better games out there when it comes to that aspect.

Personally Singleplayer campaign is what makes me enjoy those games.

Multiplayer is fun to play sometimes, but it’s nothing compared to playing the story.

Captain Price, Soap, Makarov, The Global Warfare, … so much EPIC moments in those singleplayer campaigns :heart: :+1:

2 Likes

Because MW1 and BO1 had excellent single player campaigns, and MW2 was kinda good too. And not every gamer is competitive. I am past my multiplayer ownage days haha. CoD especially, is a very fast paced multiplayer, whereas I’m more for a slower, tactical experience.

2 Likes

Also, the SAS are our coolest export :grin:
MW1 is pretty much unbeaten for those SAS roleplay vibes.
#FlashbangThroughTheDoor
#ILikeToKeepThisForCloseEncounters
#CheekyBastard

:grin:

1 Like

It’s a reimagining of 2007’s Modern Warfare. Also… no Switch version…their bad.

1 Like

Similarities agreed, but that’s what us CoD fans have been wanting since MW3 the next game in the franchise.

1 Like

I dunno. I still think Rainbow Six is my go-to series for roleplaying SAS missions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fair. siege wasn’t my cup of tea, probably because there’s no single player lol.

there’s single player PvE, just no campaign

I really hope that a BR mode isn’t added into this year’s COD. Imo, even with different people working on Blackout, those resources could be used on a campaign (which if it lives up to the original MW’s campaign, would be amazing) and in future focused as well on Multiplayer and possibly Spec Ops if it’s being added.

Personally, I didn’t like BO4 because it was lacking content in multiplayer, which seemed to be the main focus of the entire game. Game modes are still lacking and at launch they once again didn’t have Ground War. Blackout didn’t seem to receive much content either, other than that one extra map.

Yeah but only Terrorist Hunt. Not quite the same.

2 Likes

situations as well sort of? which are pretty much just watered down spec ops

Good news for you singleplayer guys. But damn looks like there will be cross platform play that sucks for me as a console player. Playing on console agianst PC players will be insanely frustrating.

1 Like

But they are obviously going to have to balance it somehow for that very reason.

Have some faith :grin:

2 Likes