Can I run HITMAN 3?

Hello, I originally posted this in another thread, but it went nowhere, so I decided to put it here.
I recently got chance to buy a new notebook, and I’ve found Lenovo IdeaPad L340 for a good price. Is this a good gaming laptop? I’m not expecting ultra settings on everything, but can it run lastest HITMAN game (III) well?

1 Like

If you get the maximum version of this thing with GTX 1650 onboard, I think it will be pretty powerful to handle HITMAN 3 maybe even on max settings, middle will take care for sure.
Recommended specifications of the game say that you’ll need 16 GB of RAM also to play the game maximum smoothly

seems beefy enough, though Laptops are always hampered by cooling, so if you do play H3, get the beefiest version of the laptop and play it in an airey room.

1 Like

He just can put something under the notebook to make room for the air for it to breathe.
Or buy a special notebook stand and be absolutely calm about overheating

1 Like

I am thinking of buying it after launch, but I just want to know for sure my computer can handle it.

1 Like

Recommended specs indicate it should be 16 GB of RAM.
Minimum specs say you should have 8 GB of RAM.

Scroll page to the bottom for the full game requirements

If you get the maximum version of this thing with GTX 1650

Well, no, it has unfortunately only NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 3GB GDDR5; not sure how powerful it is…

I assume you can squeeze out medium settings out of it then.
Let’s wait for other people with GTX 1050 jump in and tell what you can expect

What about Windows 10 ? I run Windows 7 64b, with all hardware above medium. It seems the story of Assassin’s Creed Valhala will repeat here… Only Windows 10 :frowning:

Like Assassin’s Creed, Death Stranding, Horizon Zero Dawn…etc All DX12 only games basically. With some exceptions like Cyberpunk 2077 or Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War because they used D3D12on7, what is pain in the ass to add. It’s provided by Microsoft on a case-by-case basis.

According to Epic Games Store, only DX12 is listed for Hitman 3.

1 Like