Can you please reset my elusive target?

I made a mistake my pc froze and i was noticed and killed on sight on the new elusive mission. Please can you reset the progress for me so i can do it again or at least give me the undying look suit? Cause i was one elusive target away from getting it. If you dont do any of that could you at least tell me if more than 15 elusive targets will be in total coming in the future? I mean are you planning to release more elusive targets after september? My steam account is this https://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Eagle_GR/

I’m afraid we don’t have the ability to reset elusive target missions, and the game devs can’t/won’t reset progress for them either. Unfortunately there’s not much you can do to fix it. Don’t worry, there’ll be more elusive targets in the future though, so you won’t miss out on any suits.

2 Likes

You will be able to get that suit in just 12 days from now, the next ET is The Identity Thief (August 16):

If you fail in this one as well, you will have a new chance to unlock that suit August 30:

2 Likes

If you’re worried about missing the Tactical Gear with Hat then they will most likely have ‘The Bookkeeper’ at some point.

They give enough ETs so for those that mess up here and there have another chance at getting whichever suit they may’ve missed. But the minimum is 2 (Legacy) ETs for Colorado. So when he comes out, good luck!

1 Like

Is that still true though now that you can request IO delete all data they have from you from their servers by using https://personal.hitman.io? As far as I know, it’s untested whether you can replay an Elusive Target after a profile deletion.

But don’t you loose everything by doing that? Maybe all other ET’s will be labeled missed when you start up Hitman 2 for the first time, no suits, master level reset on all locations etc.

2 Likes

Yeah it would wipe everything. Depends how badly they want to replay the ET. I wouldn’t say it’s worth it, but then again they could be new to the game and lose very little progress.

1 Like

Sadly unless it was a bug or a technical issue that won’t be possible :confused:

But as @ingrobny said lots of other Elusive Targets are coming soon, i’m sure you will manage to unlock the suit with those ones :+1:

Good luck Agent :wink:

2 Likes

Good. I was two away from unlocking The Undying Suit. I’m going to practice this time and NO MORE ELECTRO-PHONES. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This happened to me too i was doing the fugutive and i was about to push him off the railing when my pc froze and when it started going again wouldnt u believe dwayne the rock johnson was standing in front of me then he was like “can you smellelelelelelelelelel” and suplexed me off the cliff where i was gunned down by bald headed eagles equiped with m60 turrets

1 Like

First of all i would like to thank you all for actually trying to help me and replying so fast. Appreciate it. So i guess i shouldnt worry then because as most of you said more elusive targets will come after august. One last question is the hitman 2 team willing to release all of the legacy elusive targets? They i may get the chance to unlock the Tactical Gear with Hat.

1 Like

Next tagets are in August.
And in September, in October and in further months.
We, the players, don’t know for sure if they gonna release all 25 Legacy Elusives.
Wait and see

2 Likes

Maybe, we don’t know, IO-I said it will be new ET’s from Hitman 2 locations from September (correct me if I’m wrong, but I swear I read it somewhere here on this forum), but maybe supplied with ET’s from Hitman 1, sadly, only IO-I knows for sure.

You can only hope this ET will come back:

Correcting you, you’re wrong:
They said new targets will be releasing after The Resort.
Release date of The Resort remain undefined/unknown for now

2 Likes

I thought The Resort would be out in the end of this month? :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :woozy_face: :lying_face: :innocent: :joy:.

Edit.

And I’m wrong again :joy::

August 26 / IOI Monthly #6

Lights, camera, action!

IOI Monthly will return in August as your go-to livestream for IOI and Hitman news! We’ll be bringing you the latest information on game updates, new content and insight from the development team.

With no Expansion Pass content drop this month, we’re planning a different kind of stream that promises to be exciting for the entire family!

*Members of the family who are interested in HITMAN 2 will likely enjoy the stream significantly more.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-august-roadmap/

1 Like

Nah, this month will pass without any new locations.
I thought The Resort will be released in August too, but ‘surprise’.

I believe that if they does not release this map in August they will have some spare time to polish it and to fix some bugs. Maybe the last day(s) of September will be enlightened with new location

2 Likes