Cannot Play Any Maps Hitman (2016)

I can’t play any maps for Hitman 2016. So recently I wanted to play some Hitman before buying the 2nd one that came out so I downloaded Hitman again, downloaded the summer pack and assumed that all maps would be installed with it. I was wrong, the only map I was able to play was Marrakesh because of the summer pack it says I own the game when I try to go to the download maps section it tells me I have to buy GOTY or redeem code. I need help I want to play Hokkaido again ( Favorite map) I have already deleted the game and all packs again and again to see if that works. It doesn’t Im on Xbox One. Please Help.

1 Like

This is a common issue on Xbox. I think it occurs if you got the game with Games With Gold.

Try doing a hard reset on your xbox, by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. If it still doesn’t work try reinstalling the game again.

1 Like

Had some similar issues. I recommend getting Hitman 2’s starter pack for free and redeeming your legacy pack. Not sure if it will work for you but if it’s all on your console it should transfer.