Can't access Siberia - Steam Expansion Pass Owner

Hi I am under the impression that the expansion pass include both expansion pack and therefore includes Siberia but for some reason I can’t access Siberia. The game seems to think I do not own the necessary content to access it and redirect me to the steam store for the silver to gold upgrade DLC.

I also don’t see update sp store (poland)

Sorry, my issue is on PlayStation4

I am in the same boat. Bought the Collector’s Edition (Suitcase Edition) including the Gold Edition but can’t access Siberia.

It only shows me the Silver to Gold Upgrade on Steam (Germany). Everything Steam has to offer for Hitman 2 is installed.

Yep, same issue. Came here for this reason.
I own everything in the Store section, yet Siberia is red and marked “Get Access”.
Had some 700MB update just now, but it didn’t install Siberia and I can’t find the content to manually download.

People, calm down!

RELEASE DETAILS

Owners of the Expansion Pass will be able to download The Prison from their platform stores starting on July 30. We recommend that you search for “HITMAN 2 SIBERIA” on the store and download the content from there.

The download will clock in at under 2 GB on all platforms.

The release time for this location will vary depending on your platform and region. Here is a full list of the release times for the new map and when you can begin downloading.

July 30th

Xbox One (Global) 13:00 UTC
PS4 (Europe) 13:00 UTC
PS4 (North America) 15:00 UTC
PC (Global) 17:00 UTC

July 31st

PS4 (Asia) 03:00 UTC
PS4 (Japan) 03:00 UTC

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-siberia

5 Likes

My main internet is down. But:
Did anyone try restarting Steam? Another reason may be that IOI hasn’t unlocked it yet. They only just finished maintenance for PC.

Thank you.
Seems like there’s still +1h10m til the download is available for PC, then.

I did, and verify integrity of game files

Oh yeah, I forgot about the UTC. So it is still 70 minutes to go. Well, I will chill in the sun then and get “tanned” like 47. :wink:

Then keep calm and drink some tea or hot choco, I don’t recommend coffee :wink:
Probably, they haven’t unlocked it yet.

Oh no wonder, Thanks for the info. I guess I will play tomorrow, seeing it’s midnight where I am.

People need to learn patience. Siberia has not been released on PC and PS4 yet.

1 Like

Yeah, and this tantrum happens everytime new map due to drop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m the opposite. I downloaded the new sniper map and new update, and now miami, santa fortuna, mumbai, whittleton creek, and isle of sigail are all saying i need to get access. the season 1 maps, 3 sniper maps, and bank map are all fine. So, going to need a patch/fix for this please.
Edit: Ok I take that back, my disc was being annoying. Everything’s working again.

same issue here. i have the briefcase edition ( collector ) with the pass, and won’t let me play or download the siberia map

I too do not have access to Siberia. I have tried loading the game up multiple times and have even tried Verifying the integrity of the game files and still have no access. I have both the Expansion Pass and GOTY.

EDIT - PC Version

I can’t even find Siberia in the PS4 store to try and download it, let alone access it. I also have the gold edition.

It’s well past the 1pm UTC, so I wondered if it’s appearing for anyone else yet?

In the EU for PS4, it is delayed until tomorrow.

Same for me, Asia (India), PC version