Can't bloody connect?!

Same, I’m praying using my lucky MK.ll

1 Like

I was back online for a few minutes, tried to load my game, it hung on the load screen for 2 minutes and went down again!!

I remember in 2016 I couldn’t log in and play the game for almost a full week!!!

5 Likes

I’m completely okay with listening to the main menu for the next few days if it means I won’t disconnect.

1 Like

Some things never change!

5 Likes

I decided to mute all the threads that have been created while I wait. LMAO.

1 Like

I’m playing all levels before I do Hitman 3. I want the whole story.

they couldn’t have predicted this? Launch day server outing? How rare

apparently IOI have learned nothing

Gotta consider how crazy it is to have progression transfers for 7 different platforms. Christian Elverdam, creative director, said it was a nightmare to figure out how to import H1 and H2 locations, and previous progression into H3.

IOI has put in the effort for their fan-base, and not surprising, there are hiccups.

2 Likes

actually servers are online. but profiles went broken, cannot sync with servers.

worse than offline servers.

hoping our profiles will survive

I am pretty sure Azure can restore to “last known good state” ala Google Drive.

I believe so to not have these problems afterwards, you have to implement/code/create such a feature in the very beginning.
Maybe one of the first things in the whole process

I’m pretty sure everything happened today will happened to 007.
Swear I I will not buy 007 if io build an online wall for that game too

I definitely won’t be buying 007 if they persist with this online BS. The problem with Hitman is the game is barely worth playing unless you are online. They better fix this soon.
My transfer appears to have finished but i can’t play online…also you can in offline basically jump to any mission you want.

1 Like

Seems much better today. Have played without a glitch or hitch. :grinning:

7 days now…still no connection. C’mon, this ain’t right.

Have you tried rebooting router? I did that after yesterday’s fix and it’s working now

I don’t know how that would do anything. I’m online with every other app on Steam and Epic Games…just not Hitman 3. I’ll try anything though. Thanks for the suggestion.