Cant get Mumbai Silent assassins rating! Help!

Ive done Mumbai silent assassin suit only about 20 times now and even though i have the challenge I always get 4 stars… what in the actual fuck is happening?!

1 Like

which bonus are you losing?

1 Like

Spotted… I a veteran of this game and have SA SO on all previous levels… and the game still gives me the SA bonus and SO bonus (on the breakdown screen). I know its not on me but nobody else seems to have ran into this problem.

3 Likes

This has happened to other SA/SO runners on other maps… They get 4/5 but still SA.

2 Likes

Ive seen you here a lot so i know youre well informed. Dude, I mustve done it right about 20 times… this game is a dream and so good on so many levels but this is infuriating. I get rid of the cameras about 30 seconds into the fucking run and nobody notices any of my kills and the game insists Ive beeb spotted. Corrupted save files? Maybe but that means the for each of my 20 runs thw save file has been corrupted.

I have the same problem and it’s also in Mumbai.

2 Likes

Thatnk you! Way to make me feel less alone! Haha this is bullshit.

Might be a bug… better call @Travis_IOI.

1 Like

The worst part is that other than this bug this has been my favorite level so far… fuck me.

1 Like

Is your “SA/SO” challenge marked as done and you have 4 stars on screen? (Screen bug)
Or do you not get the challenge?(mechanical bug) -->Please share some details about your approach and kill, better would be a video

1 Like

SA/SO is marked as done but the screen only gives me 4 stars. Also, I dont have a videocard and xbox keeps me at 5 minute recordings (i hope to get a videocard in the near future).

1 Like

So, screen bug. 20 characters.

1 Like

I get the challenge (SA), but not the rating. I only get four stars.
The run involves no risky stuff in terms of being spotted, I kill all targets by electrocution (Maelstrom near bridge over sewer with car battery, Shah on walkover with exposed wiring when she goes to meet with foreman, and Bollywood man near water dispenser after he talks about some sports betting).
I’m also on Xbox.
What do you mean by screen bug?

I expect that, Fortheseven had the same problem with the ET. He got SA and all unlocks (also for silent assassin) but his rating said “spotted” and 4stars.
@Franz I mean screen bug/ rating bug

1 Like

Now that you mention it I saw that run (Im a bit of a fanboy even though he’s a bit abrasive lol)

Love you too buddy <3

2 Likes

Are you just shooting out individual cameras as you encounter them or disabling the entire camera system console in a security room?

Do you KO people with thrown objects frontally? That causes a bug at the moment which costs that bonus.

Does the SA/SO challenge unlock too?

Disabled for sure. Cant get all the cameras in 30 seconds lol