Can't put chloroform in ventilations in New York Bank mission

:roll_eyes:

( Please IOI try to fix this… )

1 Like

it would break the container

3 Likes

But I can put anything else in the ventilation? Even a gun? I mean what’s the point of having chloroform if we can’t put it in ventilations? Is it not how it was meant to be used in Hawke’s bay to sedatise Alma and Orson?

1 Like

Those specific shafts don’t poison anyone, its just to move stuff into the lower floor

6 Likes

The lower floor has two NPC’s in a room that you could actually knockout with that chloroform. Clearly a wasted opportunity imo…

1 Like

I think they kind of already fulfilled that opportunity by giving the player the ability to do that with the other vents.

1 Like

Yeah exactly, to sedatise the guards who guard the vault. But I think generally there is not enough that type of ventilation (where you can put chloroform in it) in the game. It is quite a wasted opportunity because this was a really interesting idea. As I know we only encounter this type of ventilation in Hawke’s Bay two times and one time in the guard room of New York ( didn’t play Haven Island yet). That would be great if we could use chloroform more often in HITMAN 3 :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t think the gas will spread enough to knockout someone when the bottle broke on the floor.

1 Like

You can also do that in Whittleton Creek with the fumigation machine in Cassidy’s house and in Haven(but you haven’t played it yet) in the underground facility.

2 Likes

You can also put chloroform/emetic/lethal poisons in the air system in Bangkok. So while it’s a somewhat niche mechanic it seems H2 has utilised it a lot more than H2016 so there’s definitely hope for its inclusion in H3

2 Likes