Caption That! 💬 Game

Actually Ford alongside Fisher and Hamill signed away their likeness to Lucas back during the original Star Wars and Lucasfilms has owned them since. Since Star Wars is under Lucas Films and they own Harrison Fords likeness the only thing he gets payed for is if he appears and or lends his voice in any media. As for Indiana Jones I’m not quite sure since Indiana Jones is something Harrison admits he likes doing unlike Star Wars where he openly admits that he only does the movies “For the paycheck”.

They have long since expressed how they shouldn’t of done it and how it wasn’t really something they thought of at the time since Star Wars wasn’t an established brand at first.

Really? I know Lucas got the franchise rights exclusively because the studio never trusted Star Wars to become huge but I never knew he got exclusive likeness. But I know Ford hates Star Wars, everyone knows he hates Star Wars.

Yea.

Lucas owned 100% of the merchandising rights hence why he ended up making a lot of money off the franchise. Lucas would license out the brand to Hasbro more specifically the action figure rights which they still have til this day hence why people like LEGO can’t sell individual mini figures because they are considered action figures in the eyes of copyright law.

Spielberg has expressed his regret in not taking part of the merchandising rights for Star Wars back in 1978 since he settled for a percentage of what the film grossed, but would later fix this with Indiana Jones.

It’s a rabbit hole, but it’s interesting to look into given how Disney owns Lucasfilms/ Star Wars/ Indiana Jones now.

1 Like

@Accidental-kills98 Looks like it’s your turn now.

Can’t believe I won. Anyway I decided to set up a really easy target for you guys at home. Go crazy!

3 Likes

“Not long ago, I was throwing paper towels. If I could, I’d throw a roll of paper towels, right over there, next to that beautiful gentleman.”

4 Likes

“You there woman! I’m gonna grab you by the pussy” -Trump

1 Like

“Ok, Fake News Reporters present in the audience, I will only be taking the best questions, I love questions, I shouldn’t take any because I already have the best questions, the best, they’re really beautiful ladies and gentlemen, much better and so much more bigly than yours, we need to Make Your Questions Great Again, thank you, and God bless the United Shtatesh.”

3 Likes

Alright three people have made their captions heard. Hark now the arbiter sings! Vote for the one you think is best.

1 Like

I have the best captions, the best, nobody has better captions than me, and I will win the popular vote, because I have the best popularity, the best, so good, nobody ever thought this level of popularity could be reached, but they were wrong.

1 Like

Not true, I have the besht quotes and espite what you may have heard fgnfgdf.

There’s a reason you won the Funniest Member award, after all

2 Likes

It looks like they’re competing to see how many fingers they can hold up :smile:

1 Like

This is a way of testing Trump’s mental acuity without him knowing. Shame they didn’t do it earlier.

1 Like

@SeanBernowicz you win go

1 Like

Write me a beautiful caption.

''You’re late for religion class, child.

4 Likes

“My child, you left your bible at home”

4 Likes

Heeeeeeeeeeres Popey!

4 Likes

People of the forum, I will let you decide.